Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
totally agree!
Fremen, it will be a shame if you don't add him to your collection (unless you are planning to get the variant), I feel he is worth every penny, the only statues I felt that way with are this and fury of the beast diorama.

AGAIN EVERYONE, does the shield suppose to touch the arm?? not sure if I have a weak magnet or what here.

It's really tight once you attach the shield to the arm

It's really tight once you attach the shield to the arm

Hi ink, mine is a bit loose but it holds the shield, but my main concern that if the shield suppose to touch the arm or not, after looking at more pics and videos it seems it does touch the arm, but not 100% sure.

I checked with several owners and the magnet on mine indeed weak and it also appear that it was misplaced in one part. Contacted Sideshow :( what makes me disappointed is that I specifically asked them to throughly check the item for any issue, and my order was delayed 3 days for that. I hope they get back to me with the good news!

Tried to order G Hulk this week. Got the 10% discount and applied it but when I went to get my wallet and came back the site dropped it from my cart and won't give me the 10% again. Will have to try contacting CS next week.

Wow the last one on eBay ended at 380.00. Wished I saw this earlier. I tried the on off to try to get a pop up 10% coupon with no luck.

The seller isn't experienced with statues they mostly sell household stuff. They thought the battle damage on the helmet was actually damage.

Back