Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you all get the 10% off? Local comic shop? Do they still order theses this late? I think for a big item like this I better stay safe ordering from SS. The eBay guy has a great deal. But if something goes wrong I will have to send it back costing me about 80.00 to 100.00 or more to send this back depending on location which will not be reimbursed. This is too fragile to risk it. I will just wait for another 20.00 coupon later on for it.

I ordered from sideshow last night. I didn't do anything special and a screen just popped out before I finalized my payment congratulating me for winning 10% off. First time that happened to me, it was pretty sweet.

I ordered from sideshow last night. I didn't do anything special and a screen just popped out before I finalized my payment congratulating me for winning 10% off. First time that happened to me, it was pretty sweet.

Oh so it's buy pop up drawings. In that case it's going to be slim that I will ever get it. So back to my monthly coupons thing.

My Gladiator had some paint blemishes so they sent me a replacement body. I open it up and it has a completely broken right leg...smh.

image-3.jpeg~320x480

image-2.jpeg~320x480

This is my replacement Hulk

photo.jpg~320x480

image.jpeg~320x480

image-8.jpeg~320x480

Just got around to opening mine up and that's exactly the same break I have, sadly I'm just over the 30day limit so I'm guessing i'll be getting the "to bad so sorry" response. Been so damn busy this summer I let a lot of my statues sit without opening them up, this is the only one that had issues.

Just got around to opening mine up and that's exactly the same break I have, sadly I'm just over the 30day limit so I'm guessing i'll be getting the "to bad so sorry" response. Been so damn busy this summer I let a lot of my statues sit without opening them up, this is the only one that had issues.

If you don't request anything within 30 days they not refund or replace or anything?

If you don't request anything within 30 days they not refund or replace or anything?

I had a couple of Halo busts that had issues quite a while ago, never got around to opening them till about a week after the 30 days was up and they told me sorry you're out of luck, and this is a huge piece so the shipping internationally will kill them. I've got my fingers crossed, but I doubt they'll be willing to do anything with how their CS has been treating people as of late. we'll see I guess.

I had a couple of Halo busts that had issues quite a while ago, never got around to opening them till about a week after the 30 days was up and they told me sorry you're out of luck, and this is a huge piece so the shipping internationally will kill them. I've got my fingers crossed, but I doubt they'll be willing to do anything with how their CS has been treating people as of late. we'll see I guess.

Is that 30 day rule for replacements. Or do they not accept refunds after 30 days too.

If you do not make contact before the alloted time you're screwed, replacements & refunds.

30 days to check for issues is plenty of time. Takes a few minutes to open a box.

30 days is the standard. My Wolverine Life Size Bust started to flake 8 months after I purchased it, the flaking was pretty bad,
Ashley offered to refund the entire piece. That was the best customer service I've received from Sideshow.

It's been down hill since.

30 days is the standard. My Wolverine Life Size Bust started to flake 8 months after I purchased it, the flaking was pretty bad,
Ashley offered to refund the entire piece. That was the best customer service I've received from Sideshow.

It's been down hill since.
That's a clear manufacturing issue.
As you said, things have changed at SS.

Sorry quadcent, didn't mean to sound so harsh. Busy lives and all that.
Always best making the time to check your item over.
I hope they help you out.

Couldn't agree more. Knowing this, why in the world would anyone risk waiting 30 days...

For all the excitement around these piece I can't even wait 30 seconds to open up an item. How someone could go 30 days i don't know. Having said that I hope they help you out.

Yeah I agree. I wait till the kids and the wife are in bed lol.

Lol yes, it's better to see how cool they are first and stare at them alone. Then put the statue together so the family will be more amazed how it looks in the morning. I'm not married yet. Good thing because the last gf had to go before I get broken statues.

Back