Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a %5 off. How long will it stay in the wallet? I thought you guys were trying to bs cbg, I've never seen a pop up before. I think I'm going to order reg gray hulk right now.

Finally...I'm happy with him! However, he cant stay on my desk forever and I don't know where to put him right now.

gladiator.jpg

Good thing I ordered gray hulk then. Is there a way to increase the odds of a pop up? Do you need to be logged in? Have something in your cart? When did they start doing this?

The 5% did go to my wallet. It would be dumb for it to just disappear.

How much reward point dollar wise would we get from SS if we ordered it from them. Plus take another 20.00 off from a monthly coupon. Which is a better deal then?

At that point you might be splitting hairs. But $560 shipped is about $100 less than it would be shipped from Sideshow. eBay gives 2% back, Sideshow gives 5% back. If you have coupons, that makes the difference even less pronounced.

Either way, it's worth it. It's a great statue and you will not be disappointed.

At that point you might be splitting hairs. But $560 shipped is about $100 less than it would be shipped from Sideshow. eBay gives 2% back, Sideshow gives 5% back. If you have coupons, that makes the difference even less pronounced.

Either way, it's worth it. It's a great statue and you will not be disappointed.

If it's the same price at 550.00 from eBay compared to SS at the same price, I would go for SS just for the better easier protection if something goes wrong. eBay will not offer a replacement for parts. SS does not sometimes but at least sometimes they do. eBay if something goes wrong it's a huge process.

Where do you all get the 10% off? Local comic shop? Do they still order theses this late? I think for a big item like this I better stay safe ordering from SS. The eBay guy has a great deal. But if something goes wrong I will have to send it back costing me about 80.00 to 100.00 or more to send this back depending on location which will not be reimbursed. This is too fragile to risk it. I will just wait for another 20.00 coupon later on for it.

Back