Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CBG,

I will sell you mine! $1,500.00.

I will give you a $250.00 coupon and free shipping if that makes you feel better.

One time offer. Don't pass up a good deal!

It's bigger than Batman's box

That is big, the biggest I've seen might be the things box. I'm guessing same size as the things box? The thing was a truly big PF. He was massive making all the newer PF look out of scale.

CBG,

I will sell you mine! $1,500.00.

I will give you a $250.00 coupon and free shipping if that makes you feel better.

One time offer. Don't pass up a good deal!

Is it a ex? I thought he was going for 600.00?

The Gladiator box was quite big and really heavy. however the Wolf predator was bigger and even heavier. But considering The Gladiators price, I really think this piece is good value for money. Not hollow like that poor Rhino piece, or Avengers hulk Maquette

No selling outside For sale thread. But this one, specially for CBG is OK :lol

The box is taller than Thing's box but not as fat. If you have the Batman PF, this box is a little fatter and a little taller. Definitely heavier, though.

Wow, cant believe the detail on this, it turned out amazing. Had zero interest on this until I got an email from sideshow that this is available, if its at this one comic shop near by i might be coming home with it :)

My Gladiator had some paint blemishes so they sent me a replacement body. I open it up and it has a completely broken right leg...smh.

image-3.jpeg~320x480

image-2.jpeg~320x480

This is my replacement Hulk

photo.jpg~320x480

image.jpeg~320x480

image-8.jpeg~320x480

Last edited:
My AD got my G Hulk in today, I went and inspected it at his shop. It had a very noticeable white scratch on the knee, a chip out of the base, a paint splotch on the arm armor and what looked like a few dabs of gloss dripped randomly. I'm getting a refund, not taking any chances trying to get a decent replacement. If it isn't 100% the first time it goes back.

Nice! If my local retailer doesn't get this soon I might bite at 10% off.

Good luck getting the pop up. There's so exact science on getting it to pop up. I've tried everything, a million times, and it only popped up once, out of the blue.

I've had a couple of 5%, never a 10.
It's quite a lot more, even with 10%, but my local order is with an unreliable retailer.
I'll hang on a bit. Surprised this beast is still available.

I had one 5% on Godzilla and then it said I couldn't use it. Is there a method to get a pop up or all RNG (random number generator)? My GH arrived yesterday. I haven't opened it yet.

Trying to get this from a local retailer, fingers crossed, this looks like such a BA piece, incredible!!!

Back