Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The height of the actress is totally irrelevant. They could scale the Hulk to make it look correct even if she is 5 foot nothing it she has the right physique. Did you dweebs forget that the Hulk isn't a real person, but a computer generated image... Lol.

The height of the actress is totally irrelevant. They could scale the Hulk to make it look correct even if she is 5 foot nothing it she has the right physique. Did you dweebs forget that the Hulk isn't a real person, but a computer generated image... Lol.

Some where thinking about Banner being next to her...... Apparently they think the actors that played the Hobbits are really that small or Gandalf is really that big. ;) ;) ;)

Last edited:

Some where thinking about Banner being next to her...... Apparently they think the actors that played the Hobbits are really that small ;) ;) ;)

Guys we know practical effects and make up work out best 99% of the time. The scaling could work, but I think it would look off. When compared to the other people of Sakaar Ciaera wasn't any bigger, she was just fit. I think it'd work best if she was un edited, and had practical make up on... Hulk would be face cap like he is. Caiera would be a woman, no cgi. The sakaaran and the old strong would all be real people cast. The two different bug species could be cgi, korg... Just like in thor 2.

It isn't hard to find a woman over 6' in Hollywood. But you're right, it isn't a necessity.

I wouldn't mind if a planet hulk movie was all CG..

I'd rather have it with some human casting. It'd mostly be hulk, but banner has some big crucial scenes. Caiera cgi, no. Old strong and sakaarans cgi, no.

Some where thinking about Banner being next to her...... Apparently they think the actors that played the Hobbits are really that small or Gandalf is really that big. ;) ;) ;)

Yeah and Chris Evans lost 150 lbs and bone mass to play puny Steve Rogers in TFA... Lol

Guys we know practical effects and make up work out best 99% of the time. The scaling could work, but I think it would look off. When compared to the other people of Sakaar Ciaera wasn't any bigger, she was just fit. I think it'd work best if she was un edited, and had practical make up on... Hulk would be face cap like he is. Caiera would be a woman, no cgi. The sakaaran and the old strong would all be real people cast. The two different bug species could be cgi, korg... Just like in thor 2.

It isn't hard to find a woman over 6' in Hollywood. But you're right, it isn't a necessity.

I'd rather have it with some human casting. It'd mostly be hulk, but banner has some big crucial scenes. Caiera cgi, no. Old strong and sakaarans cgi, no.

You are missing the point savage. It doesn't matter who you cast because you just change the scale of the Hulk and if need be Banner(who should only be in a planet Hulk movie for 1-2 min) to fit the actors you cast. You need to have ACTORS that can act more than you need physiques of a certain height. If Whedon is involved in the casting at all I can name 4 or 5 actresses who would be in the running.

Yeah and Chris Evans lost 150 lbs and bone mass to play puny Steve Rogers in TFA... Lol

You are missing the point savage. It doesn't matter who you cast because you just change the scale of the Hulk and if need be Banner(who should only be in a planet Hulk movie for 1-2 min) to fit the actors you cast. You need to have ACTORS that can act more than you need physiques of a certain height. If Whedon is involved in the casting at all I can name 4 or 5 actresses who would be in the running.

Let's hear them. Haha

And if scaling were required, it would only be her scale changed, as all the sakaaran and oldstrong wouldn't be changed scale? See what I'm saying? If they scaled the hulk size down, all the races on Sakaar will seem larger when compared to hulk. To offset it they'd have to only scale her larger, which would look wierd IMO. Or cast all of the humanoid sakaarans as smaller, so when they scaled hulk and other cg characters, it didn't look off.

Savage you are making no sense at all. You just have to scale the Hulk and other CG.characters to the humans, and do the rest with makeup. Stop making things more complicated:

Savage you are making no sense at all. You just have to scale the Hulk and other CG.characters to the humans, and do the rest with makeup. Stop making things more complicated:

It makes sense to me :monkey3 haha

Who were the actress' you had in mind? Or think Whedon had in mind?

does shield peg go proper in hand ?? tight? & hand with sword touched the shoulder?

does shield peg go proper in hand ?? tight? & hand with sword touched the shoulder?

Yes, yes, and no.

Actually the sword does touch the shoulder... Just not where you think it shoud.

I looks like it should rest here.

P1210052.JPG

But it does slightly touch here

P1210050.JPG

Back