Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See... I look at this Pic and I see the same issue with the eye... Not sure the extra head they would send me would be an better.

IMG_1720-001.JPG

Wow...damn nice pic...whoever took that has some skillz! :lol

One eye is like a quarter mm out of alignment. Seriously not an issue, as it's one of those things where it only seems to be noticeable in photos. I just spent 10 minutes with my face about 6" from GH, and I had a hard time seeing it.

Wow...damn nice pic...whoever took that has some skillz! :lol

One eye is like a quarter mm out of alignment. Seriously not an issue, as it's one of those things where it only seems to be noticeable in photos. I just spent 10 minutes with my face about 6" from GH, and I had a hard time seeing it.

Agreed... I actually feel sort of dumb about complaining to SSC about it.... (I blame the peer pressure of the board) But the paint cracks worry me for the future...

And yes! You have some skillz! Love that pic.

Sideshow is sending me a new head and a new "base part". At least I can still display him until those parts roll in. Love this piece...as JAWS says, pics do not do the sheer size justice.

It's amazing how you just can't bring the size to life in photos... Piece is HUGE!!

my statue came in nearly flawless; however, it suffers from somewhat googly eyes. Is that enough to warrant a replacement head from SS?

GH_1.jpg

great comparison pics JAWS! they eyes might not be 100% aligned, but from the normal viewing distance I highly doubt it will be noticable.

Hulk with google eyes, sorry guys, but I can't help but laugh when I see it. :rotfl
Hope SS takes care of you buddy

Hulk with google eyes, sorry guys, but I can't help but laugh when I see it. :rotfl
Hope SS takes care of you buddy

I am telling you.... I person you can't really tell. I mean I have been looking at it closely from all angles and it is not an issue.... I am probably even going to tell SSC not to worry about it. The cracked paint it worrisome though.

I am telling you.... I person you can't really tell. I mean I have been looking at it closely from all angles and it is not an issue.... I am probably even going to tell SSC not to worry about it. The cracked paint it worrisome though.

Yeah. I agree with you. From the displayed angle it is unnoticeable.

Is it cracked paint or cracked sculpt? Are you worry about a psylocke issue? Yeah ask for replacement.

Back