Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great I'll probably be ordering this next week right now I'm just gonna get drunk and enjoy my long weekend.

Pretty rare to see Chris post. But if he likes it you know it must be great.

I dunno how to edit on this app but Damn jaws, lugging those bastards I'm surprised you didn't pull your back out. I own both the hulk comi and maquette and cringe when I have rearrange those suckers.

Im going to have to order this. Hope its around for a bit. I had it flexed but had to cancel it because of a few disastrous business months.

My only complaint about this piece (and it was a complain when it was first revealed) is that his chest is so flat... I get that it's semi flexed because of the shield but his abs stick out farther then his chest.... Otherwise... PURE WIN!!!!!

I am telling you.... I person you can't really tell. I mean I have been looking at it closely from all angles and it is not an issue.... I am probably even going to tell SSC not to worry about it. The cracked paint it worrisome though.
I agree, I had pictures where it looked off but in person it's not noticeable.

My only complaint about this piece (and it was a complain when it was first revealed) is that his chest is so flat... I get that it's semi flexed because of the shield but his abs stick out farther then his chest.... Otherwise... PURE WIN!!!!!

It's anatomically correct though....There really are no flaws on the sculpt.

Muppet hand attack again...:slap

Hulk aint Monalisa...LOL

IMG_8986_zpsd3b0611b.jpg
IMG_8982_zpsed63fa30.jpg
IMG_8988_zps8594ffde.jpg
IMG_8993_zps9f1d2a07.jpg

Do you think we will ever get a caiera pf?

I think if we ever get a planet hulk movie, she will come. Hopefully based on the success and fandom of Gamora will lead to Planet Hulk. Strong female co-leads all over that story.

Who would you cast as her?

I think if we ever get a planet hulk movie, she will come. Hopefully based on the success and fandom of Gamora will lead to Planet Hulk. Strong female co-leads all over that story.

Who would you cast as her?
Guardians of the galaxy gives me some hope on a planet hulk movie. I want to see hulk shot into space at the end of avengers 2. First actress that came to mind was Anne Hathaway.

Guardians of the galaxy gives me some hope on a planet hulk movie. I want to see hulk shot into space at the end of avengers 2. First actress that came to mind was Anne Hathaway.

My first thoughts in casting her is she must be tall, like at least 6' to look decent next to the hulk. Secondly, she should be like 30-40 years old. So for the iconic scene, Mark Ruffalo doesn't look like a cradle robber.

does shield peg go proper in hand & all hands with sword not touching shoulders??

Back