Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uze5ubaz.jpg

**** it! I'm in guys! Always keep coming back to this thread and realising that if i dont have this i may regret it later down the line...its Hulk after all and even though i have the PF and Maquette, this Hulk is surely the biggest of the lot! :rock So this will be my fourth PO of Comic Con 2014...not bad considering it was 9 last year!!!

You're in :clap and I'm out :mad:
Got Kathryn to price match the day I got my notice, finish work on 15th Aug :monkey2
Predator Maquette takes priority over everything. Hopefully it won't clean me out.

**** it! I'm in guys! Always keep coming back to this thread and realising that if i dont have this i may regret it later down the line...its Hulk after all and even though i have the PF and Maquette, this Hulk is surely the biggest of the lot! :rock So this will be my fourth PO of Comic Con 2014...not bad considering it was 9 last year!!!

What is it Shi says? Poseurs must die :exactly: Get out! You didn't want it at first now you must leave. :lecture :lol

You're in :clap and I'm out :mad:
Got Kathryn to price match the day I got my notice, finish work on 15th Aug :monkey2
Predator Maquette takes priority over everything. Hopefully it won't clean me out.

Thats tough Col but a little birdie told me that Jay has ordered two of these bad boys! One each to sit on either side of his throne! He may throw you a life line considering he's good friends with Indian Steel Billionaire Lakshmi Mittal :lecture

What is it Shi says? Poseurs must die :exactly: Get out! You didn't want it at first now you must leave. :lecture :lol

Im always a slow starter Jay but once i get going its all good! :rotfl

So i've heard :horror :lol

I couldn't get two of these if i wanted. You seen the size of it? I'll struggle to display one let alone two. :D

Jay, as i cant do it myself due to having Windows 96 at work would you mind doing the honours and posting the 'Just when i thought i was out, they pull me back in' gif! i feel its very relevant at this moment in time! :rock :lol:

LOL. I did that when I preordered it. That's why I'm trying to think now. Maybe I'll try to convince my wife it belongs in the middle of our kitchen island.

Back