Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is a new bust on the way. Same head, but with shoulder and armor. will be very huge

That is quite the interesting bit of news ...:dunno

If you don't mind sharing with us where you've heard this news. I'm very curious to see this new life size Planet Hulk bust or even just the talk of such a thing happening.

LINK, PM something...

I just claimed the front room :wink1:
No kids or wife allowed! :rotfl

That's pretty much what I did. There was no asking just staked my claim...:lol

5 bedrooms...3 girls, 1 boy. The two youngest girls have to share a room because poppa needs his own room to himself. That's how we roll over here at IL31's crib.

I KNOW!!! It is the ONLY thing that almost warded me off of this piece, but I COULDN'T resist. I was originally thinking about buying a Ikea Besta to display my collection, but with the SIZE of this thing I am considering building a custom entertainment center in my basement to display this bad boy and do some other cool things, and believe it or not my wife is on board....lol

Congrats!! to have your wife support you is the best!... I dont have a room yet... but soon! LOL

That's pretty much what I did. There was no asking just staked my claim...:lol

5 bedrooms...3 girls, 1 boy. The two youngest girls have to share a room because poppa needs his own room to himself. That's how we roll over here at IL31's crib.

Not as many kids nor rooms, however the sculpt collection belongs where all the other hobbies reside.. 66 fastback, reef tank, Rc's, workout, computer, work bench.. that's where they'd go even if I had the extra space. Snadinators garage is probably his wifes cluttered storage..

Bodie

My wife loves statues, nearly as much as me.
I bought her The Thing PF and she was hooked, method to the madness :wink1:

Yeah, my wife she just wants me to be happy and I love her dearly for that. She makes collecting easy and when we were house hunting. She was the one that was looking for that perfect display room for me. Man I love that lady...:love

And to be honest she's the one that got me collecting Hulk statues, because she liked him and want one of him in the collection. From there it was over and now Hulk is the character that I have most in my collection.

I picked and got a winner on my team.

Yeah, my wife she just wants me to be happy and I love her dearly for that. She makes collecting easy and when we were house hunting. She was the one that was looking for that perfect display room for me. Man I love that lady...:love

And to be honest she's the one that got me collecting Hulk statues, because she liked him and want one of him in the collection. From there it was over and now Hulk is the character that I have most in my collection.

Thats awesome!

Well I have to be honest, when I started with the HT figures she was like meh... but then when I got like 5 of them... she hate it..

Now she know that I really like the hobby and with the GL that just came in she is starting to like it more...

I guess statues have better look than the 1/6 scale figures.

I would of been happy with this....just pieces of wood. It kinda goes with the whole gladiator feel..idk :dunno

4qiz9.jpg

Hey IronLungs, How much did you pay for the Bust?? If you don't mind me asking? PM me if need be.

He's a picture of my bust w/ base that I found in my photobucket account. This was taken in my old collection room at my old house.

I personally love the base I think it'll really display well with the PF.

Why is my cave a joke?. I'm a married man with two kids, that's what happens to us. We retreat into a cave. May I see your garage please?

Oh don't take it so personally. Someone showed some pics of drywall and joint compound and it was funny.

I happen to be married and have a daughter. My garage is a carpentry shop. I reserve another area for my statues.

Congratulation brother, you have a rare gem. :)

Yep, realized that when we were 15 years old. 22 years, 5 kids and 10 of those married years later. I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART. Sorry for getting sentimental, but I guess 22 years will do that to a man about his woman.

Thats awesome!

Well I have to be honest, when I started with the HT figures she was like meh... but then when I got like 5 of them... she hate it..

Now she know that I really like the hobby and with the GL that just came in she is starting to like it more...

I guess statues have better look than the 1/6 scale figures.

Yeah, when I was collecting sports action figures she wasn't that into them, but she still supported me. Now when I moved over to collecting statues. Her support went to a whole new level...:yess: Best move I ever made beside getting her number in the 9th grade.

Congrats!! to have your wife support you is the best!... I dont have a room yet... but soon! LOL

Well she isn't 100% behind me collecting, but I have promised to keep it reasonable, and she gets that. The custom Entertainment unit would be built to satisfy her as well... She likes the Bestas, but isn't sold completely in them. So I told her if I build this it I would need her help to design it, and to do it, and she got more excited. She likes decorating... Lol.

Yep, realized that when we were 15 years old. 22 years, 5 kids and 10 of those married years later. I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART. Sorry for getting sentimental, but I guess 22 years will do that to a man about his woman.

Yeah, when I was collecting sports action figures she wasn't that into them, but she still supported me. Now when I moved over to collecting statues. Her support went to a whole new level...:yess: Best move I ever made beside getting her number in the 9th grade.

I like sentimentality. It keeps things in perspective. Like I said my wife is t totally jazzed about me collecting, but she loves me and realizes I don't spend very much on myself otherwise.... And in the end she supports me being happy. We have been together for almost 10 years now.... I can't wait for the next 70...lol.

Back