Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After weeks of waiting, finally ordered it through a local supplier. New to statues, this is actually my first one! I'm excited more than I ever was. Used to collect 1/6th scale but this might be the start of something bigger, and a much more expensive hobby.

Yep, if you buy one then you'll definitely be buying another. Once that happens you'll be hooked and there's no turn back from there.

After weeks of waiting, finally ordered it through a local supplier. New to statues, this is actually my first one! I'm excited more than I ever was. Used to collect 1/6th scale but this might be the start of something bigger, and a much more expensive hobby.

Once I got into PF's there was no turning back, all my figures were gone.

True! this beast is going to take half of my livingroom! :monkey1

Telling me? I got 3 hulks and skaar, I'm really ******ed :lol

gjefyvmxgmm4gwi

Last edited:

Congratulations in growing up. :D

Congratulations in growing up. :D

Once I got into PF's there was no turning back, all my figures were gone.

Yep, if you buy one then you'll definitely be buying another. Once that happens you'll be hooked and there's no turn back from there.

thanks guys! Hoping I could control myself since I have to be extra picky due to budget constraints. Initially wanted a custom Hulk from Pearl Thunder Studios but it was way out of my budget. Then this came out and I was blown away by it's size. Just had to wait for SDCC to see better pics..

Too bad I could only afford maybe 1 stat a year, so I'll be focusing on bigger stats as standout centerpieces. The custom Hulk, Sauron and Dark Rider of Mordor would be my next priority stats if budget permits but this tops them all. Doesn't hurt that the story arc was great!

Last edited:
Damn that's a whole lot of Hulk!

I think I'm going to list my Rulk for sale this weekend and put the money towards this beast :yess:

I can't part with the red hulk, I realy like that one, the grey on the other hand I can leave without.

Just finished reading the Planet Hulk storyline last night. I had read WWH a few years back and thought I had been through PH but it must have just been recaps. Great story.

Showed this statue to my wife and she said it's a great choice since it combines my love for Hulk and her love for ancient Rome :yess:

Just finished reading the Planet Hulk storyline last night. I had read WWH a few years back and thought I had been through PH but it must have just been recaps. Great story.

Showed this statue to my wife and she said it's a great choice since it combines my love for Hulk and her love for ancient Rome :yess:

You win !!!

l just po this at my lcs and l am worried more abt the box size than the price.

there is no way l can sneak this bugger in without the other half raising a stink abt it

l just po this at my lcs and l am worried more abt the box size than the price.

there is no way l can sneak this bugger in without the other half raising a stink abt it

I'm more concerned about Galactus in the next 30 days :panic::panic:

Was debating between this or the Avengers Hulk.

Managed to buy an Exclusive Skaar off a fellow boardie which made it easy for me to then choose the Gladiator Hulk! Anyone else going to display theirs together??

Back