Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cbg has the hulk maquette sold for less than retail? I'm just curious since that would be a good indicator.

Cbg has the hulk maquette sold for less than retail? I'm just curious since that would be a good indicator.

Firstly CBG will,always say yes to that, because there are always exceptions where a few go for less. HOWEVER, you have to remember that sme of the ones that have sold for less then retail were bought at ADs were already bought at a hefty discount making the term RETAIL a fluid thing.

I wouldn't have a problem with that if that was the case.

My main fear is there will be a CLASSIC Green that rivals the Gladiator... I love the Gladiator sculpt and detail, BUT I would also love to have a classic in my collection as well, and I don't think I could justify halving to to my lovely wife.... Not at the price tags the NEW ones are bound to be as well.

Last edited:
No way am I cancelling mine. Could be years till we get the Classic Hulk in-hand. Still this piece is Epic. My plan will be to get this the Classic & the Grey. Rulk is most probably going to be skipped though be we shall see.

No way am I cancelling mine. Could be years till we get the Classic Hulk in-hand. Still this piece is Epic. My plan will be to get this the Classic & the Grey. Rulk is most probably going to be skipped though be we shall see.

Great minds think alike.

Yeah... I am in... Though my wife might not agree....lol:rotfl

Back