Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the Ex debate?
Then back to es...then possible QC issues...then back to weight...

:slap :wave

Wasn't the grey hulk release in different times then the green hulk? I don't recall if they were released both at the same time therefore the grey hulk is technically not an EX.....

:D

They were released at the same time. The Grey Hulk PF is listed as a "Sideshow Exclusive" on their website.

You are correct sir. It was complete chaos! I think the quickest sellout ever.

You are correct sir. It was complete chaos! I think the quickest sellout ever.

I think it was less than a minute or something like that. I actually took the day off work just to make sure I could be at the computer undistracted.

Wasn't the grey hulk release in different times then the green hulk? I don't recall if they were released both at the same time therefore the grey hulk is technically not an EX.....

:D

You're absolutely right.Other people sayin otherwise in this thread are wrong. I was there to order both. Grey Hulk PF was made to PO approx. 3 weeks after the green one was put to PO. People are mistaking with the spidey vs Hulk grey Dio wich had a link on the page of the green one to order it.

You're absolutely right.Other people sayin otherwise in this thread are wrong. I was there to order both. Grey Hulk PF was made to PO approx. 3 weeks after the green one was put to PO. People are mistaking with the spidey vs Hulk grey Dio wich had a link on the page of the green one to order it.

That's what I thought....

IIRC, SS originally announced the ES at 150. Initially, they were just taking POs at SDCC and that had a lot of people freaking out - that there wouldn't be anything left after the SDCC POs. I think they ended up adding the SDCC POs to the overall ES, making it 180ish (150 plus the 30 or so ordered at SDCC).

IIRC, SS originally announced the ES at 150. Initially, they were just taking POs at SDCC and that had a lot of people freaking out - that there wouldn't be anything left after the SDCC POs. I think they ended up adding the SDCC POs to the overall ES, making it 180ish (150 plus the 30 or so ordered at SDCC).

179 and its an odd number...

According to the SSC website the ES on the Grwy Hulk was only 150, but the website kept the order window open to long, and the decided to honor the orders.

In the end I personally REALLY REALLY like all of SSCs Hulk statues, and III had the money and space I would love to have them all. The original PFs are SUCH a classic Kirby look. Ths Coms have the best action pose I have seen yet. The Maquette is a CLASSIC LOOKING more detaile look at Jade Giant. Finally, my first Hulk statue is going to be the Gladiator.... I love the attitude, attention to detail, and just the size and prefect representation of an amazing Hulk story.

I will say I wonder what the customs will look like from this one.... I am sure there will be at least one custom done down the road...lol

Back