Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey IL31 - what's new? Just checking up on the buzz the new PH is creating.

The collection is at a point now that is building slowly and it's nice that way. What's your thoughts on this SS PH PF? I'm tell you! I'm just taken aback by the overall sculpt of the statue. This is my favorite Hulk out there...:)

IIRC, SS originally announced the ES at 150. Initially, they were just taking POs at SDCC and that had a lot of people freaking out - that there wouldn't be anything left after the SDCC POs. I think they ended up adding the SDCC POs to the overall ES, making it 180ish (150 plus the 30 or so ordered at SDCC).

Hey Stranger.....help me find a Hulk #1 to complete my collection.

You're absolutely right.Other people sayin otherwise in this thread are wrong. I was there to order both. Grey Hulk PF was made to PO approx. 3 weeks after the green one was put to PO. People are mistaking with the spidey vs Hulk grey Dio wich had a link on the page of the green one to order it.

I'm old so I get a pass....especially since I have 1 of the 179 which was bought for retail.:1-1:

The no exclusive is semi beneficial for customers that are across the world from US. Collectors can simply obtain thru retail for same price as listed on SS website.

On the other hand, if exclusives, we must pay shipping and customs. For example Green Lantern exc, the shipping and custom came out to be around an additional $175.

Hopefully SS have this guy displayed on SNCC and collectors such as myself, far2 away can view it on youtube to see how nice it is. :)

I've never read a Hulk comic in my life (outside of Secret Wars). If I want to get a basic overview of the story behind this statue, is there a certain collection I should pick up? Amazon has a paperback called Incredible Hulk: Planet Hulk. Not sure if that'd do the trick or not.

I've never read a Hulk comic in my life (outside of Secret Wars). If I want to get a basic overview of the story behind this statue, is there a certain collection I should pick up? Amazon has a paperback called Incredible Hulk: Planet Hulk. Not sure if that'd do the trick or not.
There might be a clue in the title...
'Planet Hulk/Gladiator Hulk' :wink1:

There might be a clue in the title...
'Planet Hulk/Gladiator Hulk' :wink1:

Haha, fair enough. That said, I had a hell of a time making sense of the Civil War arc through the various TPBs. If it's better to go with individual issues, I would.

There's a hardcover with the entire planet hulk arch for cheap.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Incredible-Hulk-Planet-Greg-Pak/dp/0785120122/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1373215631&sr=8-2&keywords=planet+hulk+omnibus[/ame]

Too many posers seeking to shead the stigma of their lack of hulk knowledge/ shame in order to justify buying this superd statue!

Back