Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many posers seeking to shead the stigma of their lack of hulk knowledge/ shame in order to justify buying this superd statue!

Im sure there are going to be people buying this statue because it is a great looking statue..If they have comic knowledge or not. They might be a fan of the movie or just a fan of hulk in general and can appreciate the great art of the statue. Looks great!

I didn't know you have to be knowledgeable about a character to qualify for a purchase, I bought many pieces in the past not being an avid reader or even too familiar and found the sculpt striking and had to buy it, attakus is a good example their stuff is pretty obscure to me but must have pieces.

I didn't know you have to be knowledgeable about a character to qualify for a purchase, I bought many pieces in the past not being an avid reader or even too familiar and found the sculpt striking and had to buy it, attakus is a good example their stuff is pretty obscure to me but must have pieces.

I bought the Judge Dredd from PCS without having read a single JD comic (I did see Dredd 3D, though, and loved it).

I just finished reading Planet Hulk (this PF inspired me to read it, it has been sitting on my shelf for quite a while). Good story. I am looking forward to getting this piece...

Too many posers seeking to shead the stigma of their lack of hulk knowledge/ shame in order to justify buying this superd statue!

I'm buying it regardless because it's Hulk, whom I've always liked, and he's a gladiator. Figure it would be fun to read up on, too.

I bought the Judge Dredd from PCS without having read a single JD comic (I did see Dredd 3D, though, and loved it).

I just finished reading Planet Hulk (this PF inspired me to read it, it has been sitting on my shelf for quite a while). Good story. I am looking forward to getting this piece...

You've never read Judge Dredd!?:horror To the Comic Store with you!:wink1:

I am still a little annoyed that the Hi Res pics of this are STILL not up, no Zoom Gallery, and NO 360....:gah::gah:

Annoyed enough to become the internet breaker perhaps??

Spider-Hulk.jpg

I am the opposite. Read the storyline and loved it, but I'm passing on this statue. It's beautiful and I'm sure will take your breath away in person, but I like my Hulk shirtless and in purple pants.

Don't make me ANGRY!!!!!!:wink1:

It would sell and we both no it...lol

I keep picturing SS doing a HULK/Spidey PF with classic Spidey poses and it's seriously making me laugh.

Imagine him hanging upside down on a sinlge web line which is beginning to fray or hanging off a brick wall ready to shoot some web with the wall about to give way :lol Oh make it and make it now SS I'm in!

I am the opposite. Read the storyline and loved it, but I'm passing on this statue. It's beautiful and I'm sure will take your breath away in person, but I like my Hulk shirtless and in purple pants.

I'm with you on that.
But big congrats for those getting this statue. From the pictures so far it does look like a stunner.

Back