Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately after Rhino I have my doubts. Planet Hulk was a great story and this look really good. I'm gonna wait until the end of the month and if nothing else comes I may flex this one.

This thread inspired me to dust off my PH series and re-read. He really seemed to get over the fact he was shipped out pretty fast. Should have played that up more. I mea, hulks got issues. I'd be pretty pissed.

Of course, that kinda comes out on his homecoming.

That covers ca tax and shipping to me, my shipping is only $20 :)
Ca tax is crazy so I am saving around $100

I ordered from Corner Store Comics when they offered the 10% off. I should be saving close to 80-90 dollars on this piece. Taxes in LA county are 9% while Orange County is 8%. So saving on taxes and shipping as I'm picking it up in store.

Has anyone ordered from Urban Samurai before? They've got this for $587 with $15 flat rate shipping... Which comes right up to SSC's price without shipping.

I ordered from Corner Store Comics when they offered the 10% off. I should be saving close to 80-90 dollars on this piece. Taxes in LA county are 9% while Orange County is 8%. So saving on taxes and shipping as I'm picking it up in store.

When did they have it 10% off? I never saw it on thier website...

Haha, dude, you have no idea. My garage is almost exclusively a box storage. The city wants to give us new recycling bins and I had to tell them no because I don't have any room. Hmmm. Maybe I should move to a bigger place....

too bad these boxes doesn't fold well. don't u keep garbage/recycle bin outside with the lid on? they don't break down. only thing I worried about is possible garbage and recycle bin thief, lol.

too bad these boxes doesn't fold well. don't u keep garbage/recycle bin outside with the lid on? they don't break down. only thing I worried about is possible garbage and recycle bin thief, lol.

The association here fines people for putting their bins outside. Haha, and yes, someone already stole our trash can a few months back. $55 for a new one!

Back