Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: World War Hulk on its way!

If this is for order tomorrow I can only imagine how epic the piece they will save for last.

Me in the Bold!!!

I am PRETTY sure we are going to get a WWHulk and Planet Hulk here. If you look carefully just a little under his ear there looks to be a seam

I see what you are talking about!!!!:yess:

null_zps5f0ab195.jpg

Oh and SSC has firmly stated that THIS will be going up for PO "OONET THEN WE WOULD THINK"... It could be as soon as tomorrow.

Not sure what OONET means but it sounds good!!! ;)

Honestly, if you don't ACTUALLY LIKE this hobby or the excitement this has brought to the boards ... Why don't you sign off and get another hobby ...:pfft:

Usually I get to play Debbie Downer :)

If this is for order tomorrow I can only imagine how epic the piece they will save for last.

People were all pissed at the Bobba 1/6 PO, and saying the kick off sucked... I said "wait there may be more teases" .. And SSC was like BOOM *****ES!! SSC likes me or something...lol

In like a LION.... What you figure Batman LSF for the Close????lol

Me in the Bold!!!

OONET=SOONER...... This could be up THIS week

So JAWS will you be selling your Movie Maq??? LOL

It's because a lot of statue collectors who post hate 1/6 figures with a passion. Every time a 1/6 figure goes up for order they just post hatred for Sideshow and HT.

Part of that chance was the fact that the Sentry's presence actually calms Hulk and Hulk considers him a Friend...

However Sentry was the only one who could go toe to toe with Hulk in his World Breaker state. Unfortunately Thor was dead at he time so we missed that battle... (Or fortunately for those Thor fans out there ;) )

Juggernaut also went toe-to-toe with Worldbreaker Hulk...until Hulk simply outsmarted him. Honestly, the Hulk is probably physically stronger, but there is nothing the Hulk could do to really harm Juggernaut. C'mon, Juggernaut was burned to only bones and was still walking/talking.

WWHulkX-Men3-11.jpg

1212361-16__17.jpg

1658684-_wwhulkx_men3_14.jpg

WWHulkX-Men3-16.jpg

Juggernaut also went toe-to-toe with Worldbreaker Hulk...until Hulk simply outsmarted him. Honestly, the Hulk is probably physically stronger, but there is nothing the Hulk could do to really harm Juggernaut. C'mon, Juggernaut was burned to only bones and was still walking/talking.

Nor was there anything Juggs could do to harm Hulk... However World Breaker Hulk is not only powerful but pretty smart to boot... So Juggs would not stand a chance.

WWHulkX-Men3-11.jpg

1212361-16__17.jpg

1658684-_wwhulkx_men3_14.jpg

WWHulkX-Men3-16.jpg

:wink1:

the-thing-and-hulk-vs-collosuss-and-juggernaut-5863.jpg

2570353-juggernaut_vs_war.jpg

The Great Worm is back for this !!!!

If you dont PO this, you're a loser in life.

I wanna pay 2 k for this !!!!!

Order this or be a Retarded Dweeb Forever !!!!

Dont Insult Me Sideshow, and sell this for twice the price of the maquette !!!

If you wont have this in your collection your a total retard.

To Not po this makes you a loser in life.

TOM+CRUISE+TOP+GUN+1980S.jpg

@Shai- to be a little fair, Hulk also had Celestial technology and brainwashing from Apocalypse (who, I might add, kicked Hulk's ***).

Please don't misunderstand me, I think Hulk would win in a fight with Juggernaut simply because he is smarter. But if they were to simply stand and punch it out, neither would really be able to hurt the other.

HOLY CRAP!!! :horror:horror

Saw this on FB, I've never even read a Hulk (or Marvel) comic yet and I want this so bad! He looks insane!

:lecture Poseurs do not buy this !!!! :lecture

@Shai- to be a little fair, Hulk also had Celestial technology and brainwashing from Apocalypse (who, I might add, kicked Hulk's ***).

Please don't misunderstand me, I think Hulk would win in a fight with Juggernaut simply because he is smarter. But if they were to simply stand and punch it out, neither would really be able to hurt the other.

No Celestial Tech here :)

Hero-Envy-HulkVsJuggernaut4.JPG

Hero-Envy-Hulk-vs-Juggernaut4a.jpg

Hero-Envy-Hulk-and-Juggernaut.jpg

But Juggs has kicked Professor Hulks butt but does that really count??

Banni, you need to multiply them emoticons by the thousands and we are back in business.

Back