Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: World War Hulk on its way!

null_zps8cc02890.jpg

Order Or FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I can just order this now, wow this statue is so sick yo...

I wonder if this will just be called Planet Hulk or is SS planning on lots of switch outs so that he can be WWH also.

Either way it's a win.. With as great as this looks I would probably keep everything on him and have a PH... But it would be nice to know that I could have my WWH also.

WWH is a must since it was the strongest incarnation of his personality. Nobody stood a chance vs WWH!!!!

Nobody stood a chance against WWHULK....Nobody! HULK Smash!!!!

Those do look like legs on the ground.

That looks like an arm.

Those are legs.. However they could just be extra pieces sitting around or something. Has SS ever had switch out legs?? If they are look out for the complaints about the hallow body. How else are you going to movie this guy around to switch the legs out.

This is must buy
I can see why your all excited
Sold my PF Hulk for this a year ago and I know I did the right thing
Such an epic pose

WOW....just.....WOW!!!!!

Posted from Sideshowcollectors.com App for Android

This turned out great. The Don't F with me look on Hulks face is perfect. Can't wait to see more pics. This thing is huge!! Any guesses on the size.. I guess 15 apples :) ;)

lmao... there isn't gonna be switch out legs. Come on guys. What a ridiculous idea. It's just extra's they have laying around while they are doing up the proto. As you can see one set is just painted clean while the other set(the legs on the statue) have a dirty/dusted look.

lmao... there isn't gonna be switch out legs. Come on guys. What a ridiculous idea. It's just extra's they have laying around while they are doing up the proto. As you can see one set is just painted clean while the other set(the legs on the statue) have a dirty/dusted look.

Agreed... :lecture

This statue makes me not care about anything else I have ordered!

null_zps8cc02890.jpg

It makes me want to sell some of my statues as they don't look as good as this, some are not even close. I really need to be more selective when buying statues.

Back