Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: World War Hulk on its way!

100% in for this. Hopefully the paint apps do not disappoint.

so much awesome in this planet hulk. I wonder if there's an obedience disk. doesn't look like it. could be hidden. or this is based on the time he just got free.

so much awesome in this planet hulk. I wonder if there's an obedience disk. doesn't look like it. could be hidden. or this is based on the time he just got free.

I wondered the same thing....I guess we'll have to wait for the reveal..I hope it's this week! :pray:

No way this puppy isn't hollow. It's not gonna weigh anywhere near what the original Hulk PF was. Prob will be heavier than the maquette though judging by all the extra pieces.

25-35 lb max. There is no way this will weigh more then the original Hulk. It will be hollowed fibreglass cast. Regardless... Day 1 order. Will be my 8th and probably final SSC hulk. :dance

Why throw this silly comment out there. The maquette is still great and worthwhile. It is actually more representative of hulk since he only wore his planet hupk getup for a short stint. It is undeniably a perfect representation of the film's hulk so it has achieved what it intended to do.

I plan on owning both. Already have the maquette and Skaar. Why must there only be one worth praise and everything else is ****?

True, hulk maquette is nice but this is just ****ing badass! I know you can't really compare the two coz one is movie hulk and the other from the comics.

I'm just saying if I need to buy a 1/4 hulk for my collection I would choose this new hulk over the maquette.

Apparently coming from Ob1, there is no EX and will be up on July 19th. Expect a high ES then....

If this is open edition I'll simply use points to get it practically free. Pleasure doing business with you SS :)

Chris

If there's no ES, my need to purchase this is going to drop to 0. If there is an ES, though... :panic:

Oh fawk :thud:.....must buy!

:rock

Shai, Bodie, TOE, Danny, John, AND Hose-A!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? This thread has been infilitrated by Krusaders :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

This thread is Kurgan approved.

tumblr_mgkv4t6xCP1qmrf3bo1_500.jpg

:rock

Never got a chance to read hulk comics yet. Can someone please tell me which ones this is from?

Back