Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny I see this message a lot after CBG has posted :lol

I have no idea why? I'm just looking for the main coupon thread for monthly updates. Anyone have a link to that thread? This way I can save it instead of asking every month. I did a search and found nothing. But I saw it on this site before. Did we delete that main month coupons thread?

I just received my shipping notice. Yay! However I noticed that there are 2 boxes being shipped, one 47 lbs and one that's 4 lbs. Has this happened with anyone else?

I just received my shipping notice. Yay! However I noticed that there are 2 boxes being shipped, one 47 lbs and one that's 4 lbs. Has this happened with anyone else?

Sounds a bit suspect! Usually this piece ships in one box only!

Could be the shield? or the arm with sword?

Thanks for the warning. I will wait to see if I can find a seller that may offer free shipping ;)
Stop with the excuses & BS. Order it, don't order it :huh We're past caring!

It wasn't even a warning, more a possible explanation as to why they may of done it.
You've known the shipping price for months now :cuckoo:

Stop with the excuses & BS. Order it, don't order it :huh We're past caring!

It wasn't even a warning, more a possible explanation as to why they may of done it.
You've known the shipping price for months now :cuckoo:

Yes I know. I want it but I want to buy Lobo or vampi first. I will just be patient but I will own this big guy. He's awesome!

Yeah but you're still paying taxes

Good reality check makes me feel so much better.

The box is almost the same size as the original PF & just as heavy. Free shipping isn't happening

Never own the original but is the box bigger than the crazy massive batman PF box? That box I hate the most. It's huge! Even bigger than my alien big chap.

Back