Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Batman PF from Popculturezone.com- they are legit. They give away a ton of free comics/graphic novels with a statue purchase if you spend a certain amount of money. Its the only site I've seen that does that. G Hulk is $565 plus shipping, but you will be able to get a bunch of free stuff. Free stuff=good. I wish I would have pre-ordered G Hulk from them.

https://www.popculturezone.com/hulk-gladiator-hulk-sideshow-statue-premium-format-figure/

I would rather pay a little more to ss because I'm able to flex pay. That stings having to pay that much all at once to a dealer.

I got my Batman PF from Popculturezone.com- they are legit. They give away a ton of free comics/graphic novels with a statue purchase if you spend a certain amount of money. Its the only site I've seen that does that. G Hulk is $565 plus shipping, but you will be able to get a bunch of free stuff. Free stuff=good. I wish I would have pre-ordered G Hulk from them.

https://www.popculturezone.com/hulk-gladiator-hulk-sideshow-statue-premium-format-figure/

How this works? how do you know what you get?

If you go to their website, they have a link for the free stuff you can choose and add to your cart when you buy something.

Tks, I take a look and got cool stuff.

And Yeah hopefully next month... I have him on PO on my comic book shop .... hopefully I will get him in May.

The flex payments on glad hulk on the ss website now have smaller payments over more months. When i ordered it, it said i could only flex pay over 4 months now people can order it and pay over 8 months. Is this a sign of it being delayed and not being told? or there just not selling well as they thought?

Thanks

Ask and you shall receive. I am present.

WOW Hulk is way more well spoken than I would have imagined :wink1:

The flex payments on glad hulk on the ss website now have smaller payments over more months. When i ordered it, it said i could only flex pay over 4 months now people can order it and pay over 8 months. Is this a sign of it being delayed and not being told? or there just not selling well as they thought?

Thanks

Could be a mix of things but I personally don't see this one coming out on time. With the amount of statues SSC is throwing out there for PO there I just don't see them being able to keep up to the original schedule (although I do hope I'm wrong). As for the longer flex pay option it is probably an attempt to assist in sales because this is one of the higher priced statue and there are lots of things being announced all at once. Make no mistake this one will sell out just a matter of time and in hand pics.

My flex pay doesnt finish till june I ordered this late, but by the sounds of it it might come out around then IF its delayed......

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Thanks
I saw the extra time the other day as well but now all I see is a 3 month flex, tried to clear the cookies, ect but I still only see up to a 3 month flex pay.

Back