Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its too bad this is coming right now. I would love to have this but have too many other things on preorder. Its huge but a really cool piece i'd love to have. Damn budgets and family obligations prevent this purchase right now. If only he was a bit cheaper and I didn't have to sacrifice 2 Pfs or nearly 3 hot toys to get him. I hate having to chose things, I got it pretty good right now not complaining, but it must be nice to be super rich and have it all. Warren g said it best "I want it all..."

Its too bad this is coming right now. I would love to have this but have too many other things on preorder. Its huge but a really cool piece i'd love to have. Damn budgets and family obligations prevent this purchase right now. If only he was a bit cheaper and I didn't have to sacrifice 2 Pfs or nearly 3 hot toys to get him. I hate having to chose things, I got it pretty good right now not complaining, but it must be nice to be super rich and have it all. Warren g said it best "I want it all..."

Easy decision drop the Hot Toys.. Your welcome ;)

I can't I love the movie masters replicas too much. I really like the movie collectibles as i am a huge movie buff. If only ssc movie pfs were better or they were more dedicated too them!!!

Batman armory with Bruce and Alfred or glad hulk??? I cant do it

I can't I love the movie masters replicas too much. I really like the movie collectibles as i am a huge movie buff. If only ssc movie pfs were better or they were more dedicated too them!!!

Batman armory with Bruce and Alfred or glad hulk??? I cant do it

I pretty much only collect movie items but just had to get a G Hulk.

Re: World War Hulk on its way!

We probably won't be seeing this for at least two years from now...:( You know how SS rolls.
**Post taken from 12th April 2012!**

And you're right, :rotfl more like 2 years 2 months or maybe even more :rotfl Pretty rediculous really Sideshow, isn't it? :slap

I'm gearing more towards statues as well, but can't drop the Hot Toys. They're great! Not the focus of my collection, but they are fantastic and I will keep collecting some of them, despite a leaning towards statues.

I'm gearing more towards statues as well, but can't drop the Hot Toys. They're great! Not the focus of my collection, but they are fantastic and I will keep collecting some of them, despite a leaning towards statues.

Me too.

Is this sold out yet? Was ES 3000 total? I'm going to get this just debating when to buy and where to buy. I wonder if it's too late to order at my lcs? The bad news is my lcs charges me shipping even if I pick it up. Is this normal for everyone?

Is this sold out yet? Was ES 3000 total? I'm going to get this just debating when to buy and where to buy. I wonder if it's too late to order at my lcs? The bad news is my lcs charges me shipping even if I pick it up. Is this normal for everyone?

That's bollocks! Tell them to piss off.

That's bollocks! Tell them to piss off.

Really? I've ask 3 lcs all say shipping is added to the customer. Otherwise they have to pay shipping to get the statue to the store. If it was no shipping then it's a good deal along with the normal discount on top of it.

I got my Batman PF from Popculturezone.com- they are legit. They give away a ton of free comics/graphic novels with a statue purchase if you spend a certain amount of money. Its the only site I've seen that does that. G Hulk is $565 plus shipping, but you will be able to get a bunch of free stuff. Free stuff=good. I wish I would have pre-ordered G Hulk from them.

https://www.popculturezone.com/hulk-gladiator-hulk-sideshow-statue-premium-format-figure/

Back