Placed first order with sideshow....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro Spawn

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I placed my first order and got the Hot toys Bane. I ordered it Sunday and all week the status has been "shipping soon". does it normally take this long for them to ship an "in stock" item ?

I ordered my Bane figure last Wednesday and it has not shipped either. Someone in the Bane thread said that they spoke with SS and their customer service told them they are waiting for a second shipment of Bane's to come in as they are out of stock at the moment, but the figures are on their way.

Yeah...it usually takes around a week for them to process and get them out the door. When I see shipping soon ( I live in South Carolina ). I know it will be around 2ish weeks before I get it. Just call them up if you got any concerns...they are extremely nice.

I placed my first order and got the Hot toys Bane. I ordered it Sunday and all week the status has been "shipping soon". does it normally take this long for them to ship an "in stock" item ?

This is why I never buy from sideshow. I buy from fellow freaks or from other sites including evil bay.

I don't like paying these ****ers to take their time. Besides the free shipping is usually less then the ca taxes I pay so its a wash for me to buy it elsewhere and pay for shipping to receive item in a few days not weeks or months

deff looking forward to getting it soon.

but who leaves their site as "in stock" takes an order when they are out waiting for more? that's bush league for such high end collectibles

--

Why bother?

They'll get our $ regardless whether it's out in 24, 48, 72, 96, etc. hours.

;)

Not my money, I prefer a retailer that don't state there in-stock when there not, I would also prefer a retailer that ships collectibles in a box with packing, and I would also prefer a retailer that does all this with-out charging more than everyone else.

I tend to shop at bbts:lecture

Not my money, I prefer a retailer that don't state there in-stock when there not, I would also prefer a retailer that ships collectibles in a box with packing, and I would also prefer a retailer that does all this with-out charging more than everyone else.

I tend to shop at bbts:lecture

Even BBTS is upping their prices to match SS. Look at all the recent releases. Sucks because I prefer BBTS myself.

Back