Pixar's Monsters University

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monsters INC. Prequel: Monsters University

Forgive me if there's already a thread for this, but a teaser trailer was released today:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vRbhvt89NM[/ame]

To say I'm excited for this would be an understatement.

EDIT: Yep, there's another thread. Mods, feel free to do with this one what you will.

Last edited:
I'm definitely looking forward this one. Monsters Inc. was one of Pixar's best, IMO. The trailer already looks great.

ugh. this is a death knell for pixar. lets just start milking the franchises now. cant wait for nemo to get lost again!

Hopefully a return to form for Pixar. Although I would like to see more original properties like UP, and not sequels or blatant rip offs like Brave.....

What movie/story did Brave rip-off?

You know - all those films about ancient Scottish legends starring women.

As for Pixar and sequels - I think Toy Story 2 gives them a little cred it the sequel department. Cars wasn't a strong franchise to begin with, so I don't fault them that Cars 2 sucked.

You know - all those films about ancient Scottish legends starring women.

As for Pixar and sequels - I think Toy Story 2 gives them a little cred it the sequel department. Cars wasn't a strong franchise to begin with, so I don't fault them that Cars 2 sucked.

Toys Juggernaut. My daughter won't sit and watch either Cars, but she loves the toys and the Mater shorts on Disney. :dunno flick

I'm fine with a monsters sequel. The first one was a fun ride and goodman and crystal make the characters pop in my opinion. If they do a sequel for another movie in better damn well be the incredibles....!!!

Back