pitu 12 inch figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the 2 years, P!tu has been on this board, he has made powerfull allies in The Krusade, The Brotherhood,The Administration of this board, at Sideshow collectibles,He's an on-line minor celebrity and has revolutionnized internet toy reviews.

I say give this immigrant his figure.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl its funny since you would be considered the imigratn and not me :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

WTF SIdeshow!!! Get it right!!! look at my edits and make a better pitu figure!!!!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

PituSideshowdoitRight.jpg

Oh crap... and we thought SW fans are with their photoshop edits and tweaks :lol I would have to completely avoid the P!tu section of the board :lol

In all honesty if there was a P!tu inspired zombie... or even a severed P!tu head included with a zombie (make it an exclusive) I would be all over it.

P!tu is an absolute nut and you can't deny the guy has charisma coming out his ass :lecture Sideshow needs to make this ^^^^ happen :banana

Oh crap... and we thought SW fans are with their photoshop edits and tweaks :lol I would have to completely avoid the P!tu section of the board :lol

In all honesty if there was a P!tu inspired zombie... or even a severed P!tu head included with a zombie (make it an exclusive) I would be all over it.

P!tu is an absolute nut and you can't deny the guy has charisma coming out his ass :lecture Sideshow needs to make this ^^^^ happen :banana

Potential action feature? :huh

i don't think that's charisma! :rotfl but seriously i would be down with a p!tu severed head included as an exclusive for something. he is such a character!

I would like to have a Dead Pitu zombie action figure, but Sideshow should use only the smallest Medicom body. It will be more fitting. Cheers to Pitu! :chew

Back