pitu 12 inch figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chihuahua-toupee.jpg

Please let me know how many people you have inspired to collect

How many people you have inspired to make there on video reviews

How many new collectors you have helped with ebay problems

How many new collectors you have helped with purchasing there first collectible

How many out of the country collectors you have helped get there most sought after collectible

How collectors you have helped with scam problems.

im guessing your list is pretty nonexistent so dont call me overrated when somebody wants something pitu related. i dont appreciate it. I love what i do and i love everybody i have meet doing it. They all rock.
First off Pitu, although you may not read this, you defended yourself beautifully you deserve an oscar or some ish like that
and uh Krayt? All I can I say to you is

pwnd2hj4.jpg

I'd buy one... unless it came out like the 'Shaun of the Dead' figures...

Well they could include his likeness in the dead line...that would be a great Thank you from them .

i think a dead figure with p!tu's likeness would sell like hotcakes, especially if it came with a video camera or something

First off Pitu, although you may not read this, you defended yourself beautifully you deserve an oscar or some ish like that
and uh Krayt? All I can I say to you is

pwnd2hj4.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

I'd get one. It has to have a voice chip though like sideshows scarface.

Ay Papa !.
^^^^^es !.
Get to da chopppa !.
Dillion !!

:lol:rock
Sideshow should actually look into this , I think it would sell very well.

Before everyone praises Pitu. check out this clip I found. It claims that Pituvision caused tornadoes, space shuttle explosion, and forest fires:lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lrhM45vUmEU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lrhM45vUmEU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That chihuahua that KingDarkness posted, my dear Chase, is so accurate to what P!tu looks like if he took a hair straightener to his hair. It's so close, it's like... woah! Just make a chihuahua with hair and you have p!tu! hehe

Seriously, nobody deserves a figure from these forums. Too many cooler characters I want from credible characters that did more than help buyers on ebay and on these forums. Besides p!tu is on my MSN... I don't need a fig when I have the real thing. :grouphug

hahahahhahha !!

I would buy one !
Pitu ! made me the collector I am now.
he showed me the way to SIDSHOW and in to Freaks !

PITUVISION #1

Of course he says that, he likes everything... you ass kissing Freak!

Seriously, you're a good guy, but is there nothing you won't buy bud?

Of course he says that, he likes everything... you ass kissing Freak!

Seriously, you're a good guy, but is there nothing you won't buy bud? hehe

I watch SOLIDSNAKE's videos and they are very good quality and he also seems like a really great guy. But I have to agree with you......he does like everything. :lol:lol:lol

I watch SOLIDSNAKE's videos and they are very good quality and he also seems like a really great guy. But I have to agree with you......he does like everything. :lol:lol:lol

Of course he makes some good amateur videos. They are No. 1 out there! He should go to film school. He is on the right track. But still, he likes everything SideShow makes.

Damn you crazy Canuck!

Oh man YET ANOTHER i love P!tu thread...Forget MJ, Princess Diana, god forbid P!tu leaves us, the world would be in mourning:monkey2:monkey2 Saying that if he goes in suspicious circumstances we can narrow the suspects down to Krayt Dragon

Oh man YET ANOTHER i love P!tu thread...Forget MJ, Princess Diana, god forbid P!tu leaves us, the world would be in mourning:monkey2:monkey2 Saying that if he goes in suspicious circumstances we can narrow the suspects down to Krayt Dragon

Someone is drinking up to much of that Haterade!:horror

Back