pitu 12 inch figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seriously, it would be worth it, even if it was a one off, just for pitu so he could make a pitu meets arnold in 1/6 scale video, that would make my year......c'mon pitu, raaaaaahhhhn, get to da choppaaaaaaaah.

pitu rocks man, as i said bout the cat on facebook, he's standing up for us international collectors.....he does indeed rock

it would frankly be genius, someone....anyone should make one and send it to him.....i'm challenging you all now, just to make this happen. Pitu vs Arnie in 1/6 scale video = most kick-ass-est video of the year.....period

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock That video would be Crazy!!:rotfl

In the 2 years, P!tu has been on this board, he has made powerfull allies in The Krusade, The Brotherhood,The Administration of this board, at Sideshow collectibles,He's an on-line minor celebrity and has revolutionnized internet toy reviews.

I say give this immigrant his figure.

In the 2 years, P!tu has been on this board, he has made powerfull allies in The Krusade, The Brotherhood,The Administration of this board, at Sideshow collectibles,He's an on-line minor celebrity and has revolutionnized internet toy reviews.

for the good or bad has yet to be decided :lol

pitu can be entering but i do blame him for all the annoying imitation reviewers out there..............aaaaaand all his annoying 12 year old stalkers on xbox live that join our party uninvited :mad::lol

Where the hell have you guys been? They already made a pitu figure, but it rotted on the shelves. They sent me this one free with an in-stock order last year. Was I the only customer to get one? :dunno

pitu1.jpg
pitu2.jpg

Seriously though, i don't see why not have one of the dead characters be pitu, then us freaks in the know will get the reference, and those who don't will just get another genius zombie figure. I mean c'mon, he knows the guys at sideshow, he's a bit of a celeb in the collectibles world, so come on sideshow give us pitunators what we want.

Please let me know how many people you have inspired to collect

How many people you have inspired to make there on video reviews

How many new collectors you have helped with ebay problems

How many new collectors you have helped with purchasing there first collectible

How many out of the country collectors you have helped get there most sought after collectible

How collectors you have helped with scam problems.

im guessing your list is pretty nonexistent so dont call me overrated when somebody wants something pitu related. i dont appreciate it. I love what i do and i love everybody i have meet doing it. They all rock.

To be fair P!tu, Krayt's inspired me to take a :dump. :huh

P!tu post some 360 views of your noggin! (yes thats your head) & I'll give it a go at sculpting it...... I may need a sick bag though :p

Agreed!!!!

Where the hell have you guys been? They already made a pitu figure, but it rotted on the shelves. They sent me this one free with an in-stock order last year. Was I the only customer to get one? :dunno

pitu1.jpg
pitu2.jpg

What? No bottle of Captain Morgan's!!?!?!? SSC is really slacking on the accessories.

Back