Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Franchise Merchandise Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Thread

hey guys are they still available ?davy jones ht figure ?where to look ?

maybe with some fixed prices ;)

Hey guy´s,

did anybody here got some info´s maybe even insideinfo´s if HT will be bringing more POTC figures out? Like a new D.J as DX or a new Jack or even Barbossa :pray:? Or was Angelica the last we will see from them :monkey2 i hope not.

There is a supposedly a new Cannibal Jack with throne some day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Really :panic:

If that´s still happen, that would be awsome. But all we see at the moment is Iron Man and Batman :yuck

Hot Toys move on :horse :lol

Maybe when Marvel and Pirates team up we will see more figures from this great series! I sit and imagine how wonderful a Blackbeard and Barbossa would be next to my Jack DX. If they'd just taken resources spent on Sucker Punch, Watchmen, Platoon, etc. and spent them on Pirates! Oh we'll ... Back to imagining ....

Getting the MMS Cannibal Jack soon. Is he fine straight out the box, no issues? Another thought I had, will the normal head fit on the DX06? In the pics that smiling head looks quite good, has anyone tried putting it on the DX06?

Last edited:

Does anyone know if they are going to make more Pirates figures?

There's another Pirates movie coming so it's a good bet we'll see another Sparrow zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Been dyin for Davy 2.0 and Barbossa forever though...

I just read today because of the fiasco with the Lone Ranger, Disney decided to make changes in how they invest in movies and abandoning their formula of getting a big star and producer and just hand them gazillions of dollars, they are now gonna be more conservative.
And one of those changes is delaying pirates 5 which was supposed to be released in 2015.
So, if pirates 5 doesn't come out til 2016...well...it's gonna be a long wait for any pirate toys.

I just read today because of the fiasco with the Lone Ranger, Disney decided to make changes in how they invest in movies and abandoning their formula of getting a big star and producer and just hand them gazillions of dollars, they are now gonna be more conservative.
And one of those changes is delaying pirates 5 which was supposed to be released in 2015.
So, if pirates 5 doesn't come out til 2016...well...it's gonna be a long wait for any pirate toys.

Gives HT time to release other Depp figures hopefully

Hopefully, theyll still pursue that...Still waiting on Ichabod Crane.

Me too man. Hopefully they're just waiting for Halloween time to release him. Though I said that last year and we got nothing :lol

No need to rush figures from Pirates 5, now they can focus on doing the characters they never did from the previous films.

Got my Hot Toys Iron Man figure from SSC tonight. To my surprise there was a second figure and this note....

freefigure092613003_zps203aefd4.jpg

Got my Hot Toys Iron Man figure from SSC tonight. To my surprise there was a second figure and this note....

freefigure092613003_zps203aefd4.jpg

That's awesome but that might be not so much good news seeing that sales on her are that bad the might be the end of the line for them making anymore :(

Back