Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Franchise Merchandise Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Thread

The Cannibal head is great looking... the smiling head never did a lot for me, but the scowl on the Cannibal head is priceless.

The smilin' sculpt looks strange. This makes me worried because that is why I wanted this figure...:(

I will, however, reserve judgement until more pics surface.

Smilin' Jack does look a little off in that pic. But the Cannibal Jack looks just as good as the promo pics, so I would think Smilin' Jack does as well.

Ok it lookslike HT is sooooooooooooo freakin spot on their Proto! I can't wait to see more pics! Where's Eli?:D

Ok it lookslike HT is sooooooooooooo freakin spot on their Proto! I can't wait to see more pics! Where's Eli?:D

Here I am! Man, am I excited for this figure! WAHOO! Hope this means SideShow will be shipping out Jack soon! I can not wait for this figure!!! I bet nobody knew that I been anticipating this figure.. A LOT! :monkey3

Another pic courtesy of Jun, looks pretty freakin sweet to me-
P1030066.jpg

The eyes on the cannibal head look so lifelike! I love how they got them so big and open.

The smiling sculpt head looks smaller if that makes any sense....I still want it.

The smiling head looks as much like Depp as the original head. Not very close. No wonder they didn't put that pic up in the proto shots. What's with the Brando lips? I hope they aren't going to detail all lips like that now. Whereas the Cannibal head looks great. It must just be the eyes and expression that captures Depp so well.

oh hell yeah!!! the cannibal head looks great!!! that all i care about. i think that smiling head is suffering from a bad pic guys. im sure it looks great as well.

lol I was making a joke because of what you posted.

Hopefully you saw it as such and made a joke in return. :)

Yes, I was joking. Those are the lyrics to that Tom Jones song... I tried to use the italics to connote singing. Didn't work I guess. That's what's hard about posts sometimes.

Back