Pippin on his way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: .

That's nuts that Josh is going to have his Pippin (tomorrow) before anyone else has even gotten a shippng notice. No offense, I just wish I was getting mine tomorrow. :p

I don't get that....I receicved only the 'He'll be in our warehouse in 5 days and we'll charge ya in 24 hours' notice (Which, BTW - they have yet to charge me for Pippin, Buckleberry or Weathertop!) :dunno

Yeah, its pretty odd I agree but I can't deny I love it as well.
Favorites, I tells ya! They're playin' favorites! Just 'cause Josh wowed 'em at SDCC, they looked up his orders and marked 'em all VIP!!

Or maybe he did it himself! He had access to their computers at the booth!! Yeah, that's the ticket!

:D

So Josh, you realize you're going to HAVE TO post pics as soon as you get him.

Favorites, I tells ya! They're playin' favorites! Just 'cause Josh wowed 'em at SDCC, they looked up his orders and marked 'em all VIP!!

Well, I did what I could at SDCC :lol Once you party with the Josh its never the same.:lol

Or maybe he did it himself! He had access to their computers at the booth!! Yeah, that's the ticket

I did get a chance to be around the laptops a few times ;) :evil :rollin

So Josh, you realize you're going to HAVE TO post pics as soon as you get him.

Yeah, I figured I would. I'm very excited about this as you know so getting me read to share pics on an item that completes my Fellowship won't be very hard. :p

I just got my shipping invoice for Pippin!!!!!!!!!! :banana

He'll be here sometime next week!

We need pictures tomorrow Josh! :wave

!

I just received my ship notice tonight!!!!!!

Will be here on Wed tho.................:sick

Re: !

Yeah, mine came earlier this evening too.

Still nothing on the next two environments though.

Re: !

Oh, no! Sorry, guys....I didn't mean to be vague! I meant that I got my shipping notice too!

jlcmsu, you're the one getting him before any of us! :toast

Woohoo! Pippin shipping notice received! Package should arrive next Wednesday!

:banana

I got ya SirT I thought you meant you had him in hand. Yup, he should be here I'd say in about 12 hours.

I will have mine tomorrow too! :banana

Though I ordered one via phone and the neurotic collector in me ordered one by internet, and I have two invoices :google . I thought one would be cancelled, oh well if not I will have one for trade/sale. :dunno

Back