Pippin on his way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HA!

Now come on your from Mordor your supposed to be tougher than this

Well when one gets all of these things shipped all back to back to back to back to back, it is going to hurts no matter where your from!!!:google Unless one lives in Seattle and your last name is Gates.....................:hat

Re: HA!

Yep, got my notice also. I hope nothing else ships for at least a month!!! Gotta reload the credit card after Eowyn, KoTD, Battle Troll Helm, Gondorian helms, Rohirrim Bust, Wounded Orc Bust....

Re: HA!

I got an email too, weird thing is that I cancelled this piece about a week ago and even shows as cancelled on my account page :shrug:

Re: :)

I'm guessing the proccessing system. I don't know I'm just tossing out a guess,

I just got charged for Pippin. Funny, because I STILL haven't gotten any of the e-mail notices. I pay for everything with my debit card, so luckily my account wasn't too low. Maybe I can e-mail Chris as to why I'm not getting the notices? :dunno

I get every other Sideshow e-mail, and I'm 100% sure that it's not in my junk folder, since I always monitor that just in case. Hmmm....

I had that happen with the SDCC stuff. My aunt was getting the emails for her stuff but I wasn't. No big deal everything was fine but similar to what your talking about.

My Pippin has shipped and will be here Saturday!! The Fellowship will finally be complete
3.gif

Re: .

I do like it, I love the ikkle hobbit statues. Loving his Gondorian gear too. Much more detailed than a boring green coat and a scarf :p

Back