Pictures of Premium Horror Figures requested

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My PF Phantom

Doomhammer, pictures coming this weekend!

Counting the minutes ;)
Be sure to put some pics of that Napoleon in the thread in the Military Section, please, I'm dying to see him... and hoping I'll be actually still getting him :s

FrankenFan's London after Midnight

If you guys don't mind, I figured it would be easy to link the pics posted in other threads in this one together:

FrankenFan's London after Midnight:

lam_mb.jpg

Re: Azog's SSE Vampyre

As long as you're consolidating, here are the rest of mine:

vmpyr_tryptc.jpg

vmpyr_dt.jpg

mnstr_tryptc.jpg

ped_shdw.jpg

phntm_tryptc.jpg

What sort of camera do you have Frankenfan? It takes real nice pics, or do you do a number on them with photoshop?

I told myself I would just get the core 1/4 monsters, and now I just bought London after Midnight and the Phantom. They're awesome!!!

Bring on the Mummy, the Bride, and the Creature!

I'm using a Canon 3.2 Megapixel PowerShot 230 Digital Elph, Creech. I believe the current model is the 5 mp S500. For a mini point-and-shoot snapshot camera, it takes decent pictures, albeit a bit over-saturated color-wise.

In Photoshop, I resize, add a border and, usually run an Unsharp Mask filter over them — they soften a bit during resizing and sampling down to 72 dpi. Other than that, what you see is what the camera gets.

The top row of Vampyre pics and the bottom row of the Phantom were shot in natural light, no flash. The "moody" pics are lit with a flashlight, no flash.

mmmy.jpg

Back