PHICEN 1/6th scale Sparta Warrior Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spartan warrior just showed up... this is my second Phicen piece, and so far these have been just amazing. Everything from the casting, the costuming, the head sculpts, even the packaging are all absolutely gorgeous. I really didn't think I'd be a fan of these, but I'm sold... here are a few pics - enjoy!

spartan warrior 1 sm.jpg

spartan warrior 2 sm.jpg

spartan warrior 4 sm.jpg

spartan warrior 5 sm.jpg

spartan warrior 6 sm.jpg

spartan warrior 8 sm.jpg

spartan warrior 9 sm.jpg

It's nice to see another Phicen fan, desertdragon, I have a few, but I choose to skip this one.

She looks nice and nice photos.

Too bad their isn't a new Leonidas that looks that good.

Thank you Evilface! Phicen's character designs here are amazing and really well executed I think... I have the Spartan captain on order and will post pics of her whenever she arrives.

Just picked up Captain Sparta, the companion piece to Sparta Warrior, and I have to say this is my favorite Phicen so far... the column base alone is worth the price of admission, and every detail on her is fantastic... overall a spectacular piece. It's too bad Phicen doesn't get more attention, because they do consistently amazing work. Here she is...

Spartan Captain 1 sm.jpg

Spartan Captain 2 sm.jpg

Spartan Captain 3 sm.jpg

Spartan Captain 4 sm.jpg

Spartan Captain 5 sm.jpg

Spartan Captain 6 sm.jpg

Just for fun - here's a group shot of my Phicen / TBLeague collection - from L to R - Demon Huntress, Athena, Spartan Commander, Silver Huntress, and Sparta Warrior... enjoy!

league of legends sm.jpg

Back