TBLeague 1/6th Scale Purgatori Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And in direct contrast to my last comment in the other thread.
Only a couple of months after ordering, it’s here.
My first figure from these guys. Wasn’t sure what to expect. I didn’t expect the weight of the box: it ain’t light.
View attachment 432415

The box is gorgeous.

I had to get it open and have a look whilst I was in my office, so here’s a quick pic.

I’m really pleased with this. Looks great. Feels, well, strange. Posability is great. Very flexible!!

She looks amazing! Is the wing attachment reasonably secure?

Yes, and no.
When I first popped the wings in, they were fine, and they can rotate to a desired position, and they held without issue.
When I unplugged them...
The first unplugged without any problem. The second, seemed to have glued itself to the rubber around the hole. If if I hadn’t been watching for it,,I could easily have torn the ‘skin’ from the back of the figure. I had to carefully work it free.
When I set the figure up at home, one of the wings just dipped, and I thought something was wrong.
Basically, you have to make sure the wings are pushed all the way home. I guess I was a little concerned after what happened earlier.

All set up, this Purgatori figure looks really impressive.
Glad I decide to go for it.

Thanks for the insight DVD1.

I am considering buying one of these, have never had any experience with Phicen prior to now, though. I do know there is an underlying metal skeleton the rubber shell wraps around, but I am worried about the metal head/feet/hands connectors that stick out of the rubber: I think to remember being told that these connectors might fall loose when connecting/disconnecting those pieces, because they do not form part of the metal skeleton, they are just inserted into the rubber. I am certain that something that flimsy should be broken after a few changes of hands/feet/etc. Those connectors do stand big pressure frequently, so unless they are one with the metal skeleton, they are very likely to detach. For the life of me, I just don't know why they wouldn't be integral part of the skeleton! That would be very robust! Then you would just have to mold the body around the skeleton... quite simple!

Anyway, what do you think DVD1?: are the hand/feet/head connectors solid or do they detach easily?

Thanks,
m.

Yes, and no.
When I first popped the wings in, they were fine, and they can rotate to a desired position, and they held without issue.
When I unplugged them...
The first unplugged without any problem. The second, seemed to have glued itself to the rubber around the hole. If if I hadn’t been watching for it,,I could easily have torn the ‘skin’ from the back of the figure. I had to carefully work it free.
When I set the figure up at home, one of the wings just dipped, and I thought something was wrong.
Basically, you have to make sure the wings are pushed all the way home. I guess I was a little concerned after what happened earlier.

All set up, this Purgatori figure looks really impressive.
Glad I decide to go for it.

I am very pleased with Purgatori .
I can switch the hands with ease and the posing is superb
It’s not even an expensive figure
I have her the Superman (evil version) base

01AAD75F-4BA8-4347-A40E-DED98ACAEECC.jpg

I ordered mine from BBTS so still eagerly awaiting to get her to pose with Lady Death. She looks great.

Watching for a deal on this......

My female shelf is quite crowded now.....might be time to dedicate another shelf...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back