PHICEN 1/6 M34 Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are these Phicen bodies holding up to wear and tear?

I have never owned one but I remember hearing that they crack and split over time, they are popular over at OSW and I've come across threads there that talk about issues like that.

Flexibility looks good, the neck joint less so. It would be useful if they posted pics of it with all the various Arnie heads that are available, genuine HT as well as the knock-offs.

How are these Phicen bodies holding up to wear and tear?

I've had phicen bodies from their very first and they still look pristine. Never had a broken or split one. Now, of course, if you put them in a crazy pose and leave them like that for months, they will crease and might split, but I guess it's logical.

These are the best bodies around at the moment. HT bodies are crap in comparison.

Man, this looks nice...
I never wanted to make a "T-800 arrival" dio but now I do.
D'oh! >_<

Damn that is impressive looking.
thats-what-she-said.jpg

Conan looks ace, and its nice to see a reviewer who still finds time to have a little play with the toys:)

ENJOY FREAKS:lol:lol:rotfl

i wonder why it doesn't look so suntanned in videos. there is only one version of it, right?...
it will be stupid if i buy 2 - and then they release a paler body.
oh ok, i'll just reuse them for T2 somehow.

Those Conans look great. I ordered two bodies for that purpose but I'm starting to think I might need another for a nude Terminator.

Does anybody know what sculpt this is?
Arnold Conan.jpg

I'm sure it's a recast of something but what?
Even at 38% I thought it was pretty good. :lol

The 12'' Pescadero Escape. Damn, you're right 'n all. I looked at this last night and I knew I recognised it but for some reason NECA didn't even enter my head.

I got my M34 and it's impressive. But I feel I have been stiffed, there are only two *****es in the package where there were supposed to be five. First I thought I had bad luck, but the second package was the same. Where are the rest of my *****es? :gah: :rotfl

Seriously though this is the first Phicen I own and it fells kinda funky to touch it and and you need to go wash your hands and it smells. Also it is unevenly covered with white powder all over it, probably so the plastic tray won't stick to it before you open it, but the look is pretty spectacular. I really hope this will hold up over time. The rubber or what ever it is is much softer than any other figure I have seen so it might be more flexible?

I got my M34 and it's impressive. But I feel I have been stiffed, there are only two *****es in the package where there were supposed to be five. First I thought I had bad luck, but the second package was the same. Where are the rest of my *****es? :gah: :rotfl

Sounds like you've been shafted.

The videos I've seen only show it having two.

The powder is supposed to protect the silicone. If you have ever heard of Tokyo Doll, they sell the powder along with their silicone dolls so you can treat them every once in awhile. Keeps the silicone from breaking done.....getting sticky. I saw a guy on ebay selling some of this powder, so I'm going to pick some up for all of my Phicens.

Is that the KP stuff (other than the head)? I still have those in the package. I've seen that head on ebay. I may grab a couple to send to my painter for rehairing. Photos look great. Planning to pick up a couple for Conan bashes (regular and warpaint).

I think the female body would work great for Valeria since they tend to be on the tall side. I just need to find someone to make the warpaint outfit. Phicen is really stepping up their game with these seamless bodies.

Back