PHICEN 1/6 M34 Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're going to have the head haired, just pick up the less expensive MMS117 T2 copies that are available. It's the head the Conan was made from.

I got my M34 and it's impressive. But I feel I have been stiffed, there are only two *****es in the package where there were supposed to be five. First I thought I had bad luck, but the second package was the same. Where are the rest of my *****es? :gah: :rotfl
i have six from two M31 bodies :(
thinking of making a dickmonster. like eye of the beholder, but with dicks around him.
wow, this word is not banned anymore. not sure i won't be banned though in the end of the day.

Will you call your monster **** Grayson? **** Tracy? **** Cheney? **** Burton? **** Nixon? Well, I concede the last one was probably a ****. What a **** of a sentence! :lol
**** Jones. he will be the enemy of HT Robocop.
hmmm the word is forbidden again o_O

Just received this......this body is ridiculous:)so many possibilities!

Looking forward to receiving my own. If you know, how does that body compare size wise with Hot Toys TT 20, HT MOS, HT BvS Superman, and KP 2.0?

Received my body today. Great poseability and very sturdy joints
The peens are hilarious, never thought I'd own a 1:6 woody. They don't attach with magnets, actually don't know how it's supposed to hold on.
Will post some shots over the weekend.

The peens are hilarious, never thought I'd own a 1:6 woody. They don't attach with magnets, actually don't know how it's supposed to hold on.

Excited to see your Bane. I'm still waiting on my body to show up for mine.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Just apply some pressure for about a minute. It will stick itself.

A tad smaller height wise slobodanee ....great name btw, but its built like a tank, its the best body i have seen period, am planning a conan bash and was looking at the famous production picture of arnold holding the sword side on with a two handed grip the body behaves exactly like the photo, wrestlers, superheros this body rocks.

Can I ask then, if it does not sound too weird a question - when you attach the crotch area, does it look natural or just an add on piece ? I guess what I mean to ask is does it look lifelike when you add the genitals or does it look really out of place on the figure ?

Can I ask then, if it does not sound too weird a question - when you attach the crotch area, does it look natural or just an add on piece ? I guess what I mean to ask is does it look lifelike when you add the genitals or does it look really out of place on the figure ?

Once positioned correctly, curves matched up properly, pressed on, it looks completely natural. It may take a few tries, as the only thing that holds it is suction generated, probably by the heat in your skin. Using blue tack or double sided tape will make it look like an add on.

Back