PHICEN 1/6 M34 Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once positioned correctly, curves matched up properly, pressed on, it looks completely natural. It may take a few tries, as the only thing that holds it is suction generated, probably by the heat in your skin. Using blue tack or double sided tape will make it look like an add on.

Ah cool. Thanks for the info so quickly. Great to hear that it looks completely natural on the figure and not out of place.

I upgraded my Hot Toys Dutch body and love it, I can actually achieve this pose now, with him holding the M16 straight up. :D

Spoiler Spoiler:

Finally took some shots of mine. Threw some Bane parts on him, still lots to be done (shirt, belt, etc.).
Overall, I wish he were still a bit taller and even bigger/more muscular overall, but he still looks great.

The body is a more pale in hand, the yellowish light in the Detolf makes him look darker.

IMG_2104_small.jpg

IMG_2125_small.jpg

IMG_2117_small.jpg

IMG_2116_small.jpg

IMG_2088_small.jpg

Finally took some shots of mine. Threw some Bane parts on him, still lots to be done (shirt, belt, etc.).
Overall, I wish he were still a bit taller and even bigger/more muscular overall, but he still looks great.

The body is a more pale in hand, the yellowish light in the Detolf makes him look darker.

IMG_2104_small.jpg

IMG_2125_small.jpg

IMG_2117_small.jpg

IMG_2116_small.jpg

IMG_2088_small.jpg
Looks awesome! I'm all excited for my own to arrive now. I have a general plan on how I'm doing the belt, but it's going to be more of the Secret Six style belt. We'll see how it turns out...

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

IMG_2104_small.jpg

IMG_2125_small.jpg

IMG_2117_small.jpg

IMG_2116_small.jpg

IMG_2088_small.jpg

Bravo, that's thinking outside the box. I would have never thought to use this body for a Bane!!!

I think I will end up ordering this and turn him into either a Hot Hicks or Hot Ryu :rotfl The sculpt on this is one of the most realistic I have seen. Makes me wonder where they can go from here with the next version. Realistic hair on the body ?

Why don't they make a proper suntan version? Looks amazing. I still want to buy one of these bodies for Conan.

Since the body is rubber, punching hairs into the body might be a possibility, yeah. Bane is quite hairy, so I've actually been thinking about that. :lol Don't think I'll risk it though.
not to end up like this?

wbw403.jpg

Back