Phicen 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Body in Pale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
220901srk2f2fdzk100ld1.jpg

Phicen female seamless body series (actually with head sculpt) have been instantly popular with consumers. At some clients’ request, Phicen decided to sell the head sculpt-not included version, in a limited time.

Phicen female seamless body series can be classified into two large categories:
I. Female seamless body with plastic skeleton : stop production
II. Female seamless body with metal skeleton

Female seamless body with metal skeleton can be classified into five
sub-categories:

A: Nonremovable feet/middle breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan. Tan version not available yet. Available ones are PALE-S01 and SUNTAN-S02. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.

B: Nonremovable feet/large breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan. Pale version not available yet. Available ones are TAN-S05 and SUNTAN-S06. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.

C: Nonremovable feet/large breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan.
Item No.s are PALE-S07, TAN-S08 and SUNTAN-S09 respectively. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.

Differences between B and C:
B : slenderer waist, buttock more curved
C: more defined woman secret part

D. Removable feet/ large breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan.
Item No.s are PALE-S10, TAN-S11 and SUNTAN-S12 respectively. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.
The physique is close to normal females’ physique. Feet can be removed. Will be released in the near future.

E. Removable feet/large breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan.
Item No.s are PALE-S13, TAN-S14 and SUNTAN-S15 respectively. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.
Athletic physique. Streamlined muscular definition. Feet can be removed.
Will be released in the near future.

Among these simplified versions, PALE-S01, PALE-S06, PALE-S07, PALE-S10 and PALE-S13. Dear clients, with various types of female seamless body we offer this time, choose what you like!

.................................................................................................................................................

自从PHICEN公司推出钢骨包胶女人偶素体系列以来,深受广大玩家的喜爱。
应部份玩家的要求,PHICEN公司限时推出不配头的素体简装版。

简单介绍一下PHICEN1:6包胶女人偶素体的分类:

1)塑胶骨架包胶女人偶素体: 已停产,不赘述

2)不锈钢骨架包胶女人偶素体共5款,区别如下: `

A:中胸连脚:分3色,分别为白肌肤色(PALE-S01), 普肌肤色(TAN),小麦肌肤色(SUNTAN-S02)小麦肌肤色更接近人体肤色。其中普肌肤色未上市。
B:大胸连脚:分3色,分别为白肌肤色(PALE), 普肌肤色(TAN-S05),小麦肌肤色(SUNTAN-S06)小麦肌肤色更接近人体肤色。其中白肌肤色款未上市。
C:大胸连脚:分3色,分别为白肌肤色(PALE-S07), 普肌肤色(TAN-S08),小麦肌肤色(SUNTAN-S09)小麦肌肤色更接近人体肤色。

B款与C款的区别在于:B款腰部较细,臀部较翘;而C款的生理细节比较清晰。

D:大胸可拆脚:分3色,分别为白肌肤色(PALE-S10), 普肌肤色(TAN-S11),小麦肌肤色(SUNTAN-S12)小麦肌肤色更接近人体肤色。
此款体型偏正常人体型,可换脚。择日上市。

E: 大胸可拆脚:分3色,分别为白肌肤色(PALE-S13), 普肌肤色(TAN-S14),小麦肌肤色(SUNTAN-S15)小麦肌肤色更接近人体肤色。
此款体型偏欧美健美体型,可换脚,有流畅的肌肉线条。择日上市。

此次推出的四款简装版,分别为A B C D款中的白肌肤色(PALE), 玩家可以跟据个人喜好选择自己喜欢的体型。

220902vnn8zotf100j6tug.jpg

220903j8ovzvv5872z1f8f.jpg

220904xg8imdqrg8tup79i.jpg

220905r2lz52djeml05wf7.jpg

wtf is emulational secret parts?

like... there is an actual hole?

wtf.

Lol no, theres just like......vadge detailing.

These figures are actually pretty heavy when you hold them, because of all the steel and rubber. Heavy for a figurine i mean.

They didn't include emulational secret parts on the male figure! I call discrimination!

Haha i was thinking that, but it may feature something there on the male ones, we haven't had that confirmed yet.

With a little work, yes. You have to drill the neck hole a little deeper to make them sit down further so they don't have giraffe-neck, but they do fit, and they look great. I have a HT Selina Kyle on one of the Suntan bodies, and it looks fantastic. But as I said, I dremmeled deeper into the neck post.

With a little work, yes. You have to drill the neck hole a little deeper to make them sit down further so they don't have giraffe-neck, but they do fit, and they look great. I have a HT Selina Kyle on one of the Suntan bodies, and it looks fantastic. But as I said, I dremmeled deeper into the neck post.

Thx for ht reply. Mind posting a pic of yours? I'm thinking of doing this for the new Potts fig since that proto body looks atrocious.

Sigh. All the effort they put into making the torsos and legs and boobs look realistic, and they still can't make the shoulders and elbows look all that convincing on these things.

The proportions are still a bit wonky.

Waist are cartoonishly small.

And only the last one has a convincing stomach. I actually really like that belly button work.

Thx for ht reply. Mind posting a pic of yours? I'm thinking of doing this for the new Potts fig since that proto body looks atrocious.

Okay. Here you go. First off... my apologies to any of the ladies who might be looking at this post. (no obvious nudity... but, well...) This is on a large bust, suntan (HT emulated) skin tone body.
_DSC1792.jpg
_DSC1797.jpg

I'm waiting for delivery of a model A in suntan - I decided against the one with a working cooch as I'm going to cut the skin suit off it anyway. I'll post photos here once it's in.

I decided against the one with a working cooch as I'm going to cut the skin suit off it anyway. I'll post photos here once it's in.

Easy there, Buffalo Bill! ;)

"It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again..."

The trick is going to be removing the skin without ruining it. ;) I bought the body for the skeleton, but I could definitely use the skin for a Laura Palmer wrapped in plastic.

The trick is going to be removing the skin without ruining it. ;) I bought the body for the skeleton, but I could definitely use the skin for a Laura Palmer wrapped in plastic.

I'd cut seems down the back then. That won't show, and would probably come off easier without damaging it.

Back