Phicen 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Body in Pale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know if these headless bodies come painted, like their boxed figures?

The box definitely looks painted.

11825569_10156013233525144_5926197976337267754_n.jpg

11822352_10156013233650144_6345797615060801657_n.jpg

:lol *searching for nude pics of Japanese real dolls*

Well, I could be wrong. We'll know soon enough if those posts get deleted :monkey1.

Ok, done. Photos will follow in a bit - have to import and make sure they're properly straightened/cropped - publishing to Flickr.

The silicone on these bodies is a lot more pliable than I had imagined - the weight and feel of the thing in-hand is really something else. Nice quality feeling tempered by a slight creepiness.

Last edited:
Are the new Phicen models hard to stand on their feet?

I think I read somewhere (OSR forums?), that skin texture/paint is better in these new models but the sturdiness of the feet to pose is worse.

Are the new Phicen models hard to stand on their feet?

Impossible without shoes. The model with replaceable feet might be able to do it more easily.

The steel internal foot is absolutely tiny, so most of the actual foot is really floppy silicone - it has to be contained, and firmly, inside a shoe for any hope of standing. I'd say the foot is also the easiest part of the skin to tear because the internal structure is flat and the sharpest part of the entire body.

Back