Phicen 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Body in Pale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That photo series was better than half the scary movies I watched during last Spooktacular. :horror

Whoever said it was like watching a Terminator was spot on, only this was better than that entire film series put together. :lol

Just curious for anyone who's got one of these, but what's the total height with a head attached? 11 inches? 12? I know most of the Phicens are described as being 28 cm, but I can't seem to find the height for these ones...

Just curious for anyone who's got one of these, but what's the total height with a head attached? 11 inches? 12? I know most of the Phicens are described as being 28 cm, but I can't seem to find the height for these ones...

Well it depends. If you just use one of the ones with the non-removable feet, you have two heights: from the bottom of the heel to the top of a Phicen HS, it is about 11.25" or 28.575 cm; if you go by the arched/heel-wearing position, it will roughly be 11.75" or 28.845 cm. Both of these measurements are without shoes.

Ok thanks. I had a feeling once you factored in the arched feet it was going to be closer to 12 inches. I'd love to find a shorter one out there but the seamless ones all seem to be pretty tall with really narrow waists.

The version 4s seem to be a tiny bit shorter and stockier, but they've also got those terrible looking ankle joints.

Yeah, you're right. It's odd that their SS females are as tall as they are. Put them next to a standard male body and they look to be the same height. Even stranger, when they made their first male muscle body, they said it was 28 cm, but it doesn't look even close to that height (even with a HS); it's as if someone sculpted the bodies first, didn't realize their mistake until too late, and then built the skeletons to accommodate the mold.

Back