PF Lurtz is coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fritz, rejoice, especially since yours is free!!!

Now I know that I should account for $300 in my CC for the next billing cycle.

Radagaster said:
Fritz, rejoice, especially since yours is free!!!

Now I know that I should account for $300 in my CC for the next billing cycle.

This shipment's not free but I don't care. I'm sure regular orders get shipped before contest winners plus I think the one I won is the regular version (although I'm not sure). I'm not waiting for my free one!!!! Wooooooo Hooooooo, Lurtz is coming!!!! :rock

Fritz said:
This shipment's not free but I don't care.

LOL

You tell me :)

I probably will pay around 160 $ this time LOL

Still, I hope the cancellations will take place before sideshow ships my regular and so I can grab the exc.

Anyone on the wait list for exc other than Darth Loki and me??

ifu03612 said:
Im on the waitlist. Got on the 31st of Dec. Fingers crossed it comes thro.

Well I'm about a month behind you so that doesn't give me much hope. I hope a fellow board member that may not want to keep it will decide to sell it instead :D .

I got the shipping notice for both the regular and the exclusive, but I thought I had already cancelled the regular version once my waitlist converted to an order. If it is any help, I signed on to the waitlist about seven hours after the exclusive sold out, and the conversion happened a few months ago. I would expect ot see a lot of changes for other waitlisters in the next few days!

P1X4R and Tom, have you guys decided whether or not you'll be keeping yours yet?

It looks like I will have to cancel mine. :monkey2 :monkey2

All the Star Wars 1:6 figures, along with a bunch of non-SS items, really did a number on the old CC the last couple of months. I'd love to keep this piece but I guess it's good in a way since now I don't feel obligated to continue with the entire 1:4 LOTR lines. I'll probably just get the main characters.

Bonehead15 said:
It looks like I will have to cancel mine. :monkey2 :monkey2

All the Star Wars 1:6 figures, along with a bunch of non-SS items, really did a number on the old CC the last couple of months. I'd love to keep this piece but I guess it's good in a way since now I don't feel obligated to continue with the entire 1:4 LOTR lines. I'll probably just get the main characters.

Is it an exclusive you will be cancelling? :monkey3

I've just cancelled my exclusive too Im done with LOTR. Dont get me wrong, I still love it but Im done... I hope one of you guys that got on the wait list got it:D

Back