PF Lurtz is coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gambit said:
I was on vacation for last 10 days and did not have time to log to net

My lurtz exclusive convertedddddd :chew

can't wait to have him :maul

That's awesome dude!!! I'm so glad both our orders got converted. I just got the one I ordered from MWC and it is incredible. I told Nash he could have that one so it's packed and ready to go and I'm just waiting for mine to ship from SS. I guess I really need to start figuring out where the hell I'm going to put him.

gambit said:
I was on vacation for last 10 days and did not have time to log to net

My lurtz exclusive convertedddddd :chew

can't wait to have him :maul

Big congratz Gambit. Know how much you wanted this.

Didn't actually get an email stating my waitlist converted, but I did check my account, and it shows a new order for Lurtz Exc, as of Friday the 13th...Coincidence??? I think not. Ahhhhh good ole' Sideshow, making the rainy days great!

ComputerFly said:
Didn't actually get an email stating my waitlist converted, but I did check my account, and it shows a new order for Lurtz Exc, as of Friday the 13th...Coincidence??? I think not. Ahhhhh good ole' Sideshow, making the rainy days great!

Great news ! When did you get on the waitlist?

just decided to get on the exclusive waitlist, i know its a long shot but you never know. after all you crazy folks posting these cool pics i can help myself.

ComputerFly said:

Yes, I would like to know when you got on the list too. I need to know if I should keep my hopes up being on the waitlist. :monkey5

lakeshouse said:
:fest My Ex. PF Lurtz is expected to be delivered TODAY !!! :chew :monkey5

Good stuff Jim, you will love it! I guess its time to change that sig. ;)

just got my exclusive and i'm surprised to say...it has knocked Doom and Grevious outta my top faves. this thing is incredible!! only wishes are that it had leather straps on the hands and a metal sword. i can see why the bow and shield were molded as one w/ the hands but a seperate metal sword woulda been da bomb. oh and a leather arrow bag.

have faith in the wait lists. i swore i got on it sometime in March, but while messing around w/ my account in July i saw to my horror that i had not. but it came thru!!

lakeshouse said:
When did you get on the waiting list ?

once more hello to the forum after a longgg vacation :)

It was march 10 pal but I presume all the other wait orders also got converted

Lakehouse, Darth loki and Ifu thanks for kind messages. I really did not want to miss the first PF of the line. will post a few pics shortly :)

Back