PF Lurtz is coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amonhen said:
Hello Darth Dyp****,
thanks for the link to the customspage.
Hope you'll receive your Lurtz without any hassles.
Let us know if you get charged or not...............I'm curious now, as I was charged through the nose for Sauron last year.
:D

This law was only changed like, 5-6 months ago...Before then, it was like, "If it's over $200.oo, you are getting GST charged.." So, by rights, I should be OK.

Oh, and I have been pre-authorised too...$700, just like I thought.:D

gtb said:
hmm... is this on the "Status" column of the Account home? Mine still shown that it is "orders placed" or am I looking at the wrong place?

maybe you got the exclusive?

The face looks a little fuller on the production piece, but the proto pics are quite dark so that may just be lighting. Distressing of his armor looks much better on the production piece than the new leather on the proto.:cool:

Congrats to all you guys getting Lurtz so early. I have to wait a couple more weeks for my Lurtz Exclusive (more then likely).

It's all good. Judging so far, he looks to be well worth the wait.

:rock

Mine's shipped, but not arriving till 2 days (Friday). Hope I get a decent edition number.

I can't wait to see the pictures of the bad boy tomorrow. I wonder if mines shipped to the person who's selling it to me yet?

I just receive an e-mail from Lisa Marquat saying that "SS realize that I cancelled my regular and if this is due to financial reasons, they are offering me to go flexpay option as 349 $ is not a small amount .

I replied back saying that "Can you offer me exclusive version if I pay 349 without flexpay" :eek:

Back