PF Lurtz is coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahem, what is everybody getting so excited about?

SideshowDusty said:
A couple of larger production pics have been posted in the Blog, along with a view of the box! This is a GREAT looking figure!! Believe me, in person it's even MORE awesome.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?cat=26

Don't get me wrong, I'm also looking forward to receive mine, but I can't see anything new in those "production pictures" other than the box! :confused:

The first shot from the front has been on the product page from the start and there has been a shot from the side with the exclusive bow, too... So what's new?

goliath said:
Ahem, what is everybody getting so excited about?

Don't get me wrong, I'm also looking forward to receive mine, but I can't see anything new in those "production pictures" other than the box! :confused:

The first shot from the front has been on the product page from the start and there has been a shot from the side with the exclusive bow, too... So what's new?

that is the great news. The final product will actually look like the prototype. :devil

is it me, or have they weathered the leather a bit more? Now it looks a lot dustier.

Woooooooooo Freakin Hooooooooo!!!!! :rock :bow

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :woo If I wasn't already married, I'd marry the Lurtz PF. :love

It's just a shame that beautiful box is going to be put into a crawl space for only spiders to enjoy. :monkey2

To me, the fact that the final production pictures are virtually indistinguishable from the prototype should be cause for major celebration. After some last minute paint surprises in the Star Wars 12" line, it's good to see a highly anticipated product ship looking exactly like the preview that got us to order it in the first place.

tomandshell said:
To me, the fact that the final production pictures are virtually indistinguishable from the prototype should be cause for major celebration. After some last minute paint surprises in the Star Wars 12" line, it's good to see a highly anticipated product ship looking exactly like the preview that got us to order it in the first place.

I totally agree. I really can't wait for him to arrive at this point.

Ok, I correct my first opinion.

There are some small changes between the "prototype pictures" and the "production pictures", the colors seem to have changed a bit, and also his "bag" for the arrows is now hanging a bit lower and there are some subtle changes to the leather applications.

lurtz2.jpg
lurtz1.jpg

goliath said:
Ok, I correct my first opinion.

There are some small changes between the "prototype pictures" and the "production pictures", the colors seem to have changed a bit, and also his "bag" for the arrows is now hanging a bit lower and there are some subtle changes to the leather applications.

lurtz2.jpg
lurtz1.jpg

How about the tassels behind his shin guard? Nice catch on the lower arrow bag. The distressed leather is certainly a welcome addition!

Hello Darth Dyp****,
thanks for the link to the customspage.
Hope you'll receive your Lurtz without any hassles.
Let us know if you get charged or not...............I'm curious now, as I was charged through the nose for Sauron last year.
:D

hmm... is this on the "Status" column of the Account home? Mine still shown that it is "orders placed" or am I looking at the wrong place?

Back