PF Buffy hair fix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
Exclusive is 350 and was announced (and updated, but only on the FLEXpay page for some reason :lol) a while ago :duff

OOOO.... thanks for the info. You're the best Dusty. The ABSOLUTE best. And no, I am most certainly not sucking up to you to win free stuff during Spooktacular. No, no, no... I do want want you to give me a free PF Jason. Don't even let it cross your mind!!:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey1

OMG! It's like having your own little slayer in the house! Awesome! Great pix! thanks! Mine is coming from TVmerch.com and I havent heard anything yet.

:)

Omg. Incredible. Almost flawless. I need her so much!

I'd love to see pix of the box as well :D :monkey3

As I pick myself up off the floor....all I can say muster is a stunned..."wow"(!!!!!!)

I just saw the super-secret photos (the ones that SS e-mailed to buyers) and I simply I can't wait until my exclusive gets in.

I think (hope) that a lot of folks are gunna regret not getting her. I find the production run version looks even better than the prototype photos.

If this level of quality is what we can expect from Spike, I'll keel over if SS doesn't keep this line going.
G&T

Yeah shes amazing isnt she!!!
No one else got her?Im excited for more pics and excited for mine to come:D
Shes flawless and better than the proto and even better than Spike:monkey3

Here are some more, she really is a BEAUTIFUL piece. Mine just has one problem - she looks like she has a crazy or sleepy eye (not enough to bother me too much) here are some pics:

pf3.jpg

pf2.jpg

pf1.jpg

mikey said:
Here are some more, she really is a BEAUTIFUL piece. Mine just has one problem - she looks like she has a crazy or sleepy eye (not enough to bother me too much) here are some pics:

pf3.jpg

Love the one without the flash! No doubt that this is SMG. But she looks so sad. :monkey2
Maybe it's because she had to kill Angel, to save the world.:D

Love her thanks for the pics.
Her base is great she does have real lashes doesnt she:D
Can someone post a pic of her next to a 12inch figure please.
thank you:D

Just opened mine 10 minutes ago, AWESOME!!!!

As someone else mentioned both of her heels have holes to fit over the two small posts on the base and mine also seems like I might break the leg/boot if I try to put both over the pegs so just one is on the peg and one foot in front of the other, she still seems stable. I might try a little harder later on but not enough to break anything. The eyelashes are a nice touch, since the time she was first posted I thought the "sad" expression was nice, reflected how often she didn't want to be the slayer/took it as a burden rather than a gift. It sets up the possibility of a tough ready-for-a-fight Buffy PF next year! :D

The only things I'd change would have been to make the base smaller, it's huge and heavy, and spend some of the $ that it cost to give us a functional 1/4th scale Vampyr book with real pages etc instead of the lump of polystone book she comes with (or maybe a real black thong instead of a painted on one...er, did I just admit something???!!!??? :rotfl . While more recent PFs like Spike and Captain America exclusives give you very cool ways to switch your character's head and/or other items Buffy's PF is one you can skip and just get the regular version and you won't be missing out. But no matter the version, definitely try to get a Buffy PF, it's a fantastic piece!

Next get that Veronica Mars license so I can have a PF of Kristen Bell!!! :chew

Here are loose picts of my Buffy statue

Comparison shot with the 6" figure

The sad part is, the statue I got had a crack in one of the fingers. It's really strange. The box I got was sealed, the styro seal, so I guess I was the first to open the box. But when I open it, I saw the glued fingers. I already filed a complaint in the sideshow site and waiting for the reply. I guess the guys in china got sloppy! I assume somebody over there got careless and broke the finger, and then glued it back and seal the box. Ever the SC sticker and the tape were undamage when I open it!

the statue should never have left the factory in the first place. It was my first sideshow statue, and sadly probably my last.

Sorry to hear that Erik, just contact their customer service, they very good at taking care of issues like that.

Enjoy!

Evan

Buffy sat at my office all day... finally got her home and here are some pictures!

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

She dwarfs dsts buffy lol

Sorry to here about Buffys finger,I think sideshow will replace it for you.
Hope this doesnt put you off buying more sideshow stuff as there products are excellent just look at buffys face it is amazing.

Back