PF Buffy hair fix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jair thank you sooo much for the pic with her and Leia.
Leia is the only other pf I own so seeing them next to each other is great,wow she is huge compared lol.

I think you have the best paint job out of every ones I have seen,simply amazing and looks less sad.

WOAH! What IS up with the lazy eye?!?!? SMG doesn't have a lazy eye!!!
:confused:

also, why is the pose reversed from the original photo-shoot?
I mean, Buffy WAS right-handed, no?

Last edited:
Love the statue, but does the makeup look caked-on a bit too much? I dunno some shots look fantastic and some look a lil off.

I am very happy with my Buffy, it almost makes me want to order Spike and any other PF's that go along with her...but gotta make fiscal cuts somewhere along the line so not sure if I am going to order anymore from the show.

Checking over the statue the only issue I have is when the base was packed a little bit of the bottom edge was turned up and stuck on the packing material but its not noticable at all unless I pick it up, otherwise its perfect.

I think the paint application was spot on, at least on mine, can't really comment on anyone else's since I can't compare them in person.

If I didn't already collect Univeral Monster PF's, Starwars PF's. Gentle Giant Starwars, Lord of the Rings PF's and Polystone, along with assorted DC, Marvel and Moore statues and busts, I'd be all over this line. I think the quality of this Buffy only strengthens the line, now if they do a PF of Cordy I'd be hard pressed to say no :rolleyes:

Evan

Dave mack said:

also, why is the pose reversed from the original photo-shoot?
I mean, Buffy WAS right-handed, no?

In the season one DVD set, it shows the same picture, but it is the reflection of that card. The version in the DVD set is the one Sideshow used. Gues it can go either way.

thanks guys! My biggest problem is...I live in the Philippines, so this is a big problem for me.

I can have it return, but I might spend a lot on shipping. I still love this figure, and since this is a sold-out item, I might never get a replacement! so I decided to just keep this figure, it's a good thing the shop gave me a discount also for the broken finger. Technically it's not their fault. Oh well, I'm happy with the figure regardless. I just wish it was perfect....

buffy-collector said:
She dwarfs dsts buffy lol

Sorry to here about Buffys finger,I think sideshow will replace it for you.
Hope this doesnt put you off buying more sideshow stuff as there products are excellent just look at buffys face it is amazing.

SSC_Nerd said:
In the season one DVD set, it shows the same picture, but it is the reflection of that card. The version in the DVD set is the one Sideshow used. Gues it can go either way.

Gotcha SSC, I wonder which one is accurate? I mean when you reverse a photo or image of a person they will look different. Eyes are never symmetrical etc....
Could we have a reversed Buffy?!?!?

Hey Y'all who have Buff!

Can you possibly take a pic. of the figure next to you to really get a sense of scale?

thanks! d

Will this amazing piece and the awesome feedback you guys are giving it make SSC be proud of owing the Buffy line and make hundreds more of Buffyverse figures? :D :D :D

There were quite a few pics of buffy holding the stake in both hands.So the figure is right and only one persons on this board seems to have the lazy eye,the rest seem nicer.

Every time I look at her I get more excited for her:D
I carnt belive it though,she way better than the prototype.

buffy-collector said:
So the figure is right and only one persons on this board seems to have the lazy eye,the rest seem nicer.

poor person :confused: I hope mine is alright... I can't stand this wait... I don't even know when mine will ship (I got the regular ed. from an online retailer). My 1st^PF too! I can't stop visiting this board every 5 minutes to check for updates and pics! I'm such a masochist!:monkey1

Last edited:
This is the one wit the lazy eye
pf5ii4.jpg

The others look better,I hope mine looks good.
I carnt stop looking for more pics lol:lol
This paint job looks nice though:
my.php

I think part of it might be lighting. My Buffy certainly seems melancholy but not sleepy.

BTW, for those that are interested I pulled my Seven of Nine PF and Buffy off their bases and stood them next to each other. Seven appears to be four or five (scale) inches taller than Buffy. Both figures have similarly high heels so I thought it was a better comparison than with the Leia PF comparison picture I saw with them on their bases, which makes Buffy look huge.

I wish her eye problem was lighting, here are some quick shots - her eye is off:

Is this just me, or does it look like a crazy eye to you all also? I really do not want to send her back based on this - I love the statue and am trying to deal with it. Especially, if the eye shown here is normal?????

pf9.jpg

pf10.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah...the more I see this piece now, the happier I am I cancelled. After all the praise SS got with the LURTZ PF, (and that was well deserved...) it seems they may have dropped the ball on this one. Not just the eyes, but, there is just "something" about it. And trust me, I am a huge Buffy fan. But....yeah, maybe, too plain?? Not worth the $$$$$ I.M.O.

Think its more of a QC issue, mine doesn't seem to have the lazy eye issue like yours does, but if your unhappy defintely send it back.

Evan

IMG_0075.jpg

Jair is perfect!!!!
Id send yours back though,I hope I get one like Jairs!

Looking at the others I just think shes a little plain and not that good compated with my leia.But if mine comes looking like jairs then id be super happy with her!

Back