1/6 PEW PEW GUN - PINYIKE Prototype 1/6 Robotic Nude Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my address confirmation email as well. In addition, I reminded them I changed my address in their records (months ago) and they responded within the hour.

Pew Pew Gun posted an update today saying everything was shipped out 1/11, but the shipping company is apparently having some sort of delay and theyre planning on sending out tracking numbers as soon as they get them from the shippers.

These look cool, especially the black one. Missed out on these unfortunately, hobby is very expensive so gotta be selective...

This came in the mail yesterday. I got the black one and the white one, but only opened up the white one so far.

I had high expectations on this figure and was not disappointed. The detailing is top notch and since the armor on these figures is removable, customization is very easy. I am looking forward to custom painting at least one of these. The hands have triple jointed fingers, but they also included 2 different pairs of grip hands. No batteries came with it. Unlike other companies, Pew Pew did not throw articulation at every joint opportunity, which I appreciated.

Really looking forward to see what this company does in the future. This is a great start

This came in the mail yesterday. I got the black one and the white one, but only opened up the white one so far.

I had high expectations on this figure and was not disappointed. The detailing is top notch and since the armor on these figures is removable, customization is very easy. I am looking forward to custom painting at least one of these. The hands have triple jointed fingers, but they also included 2 different pairs of grip hands. No batteries came with it. Unlike other companies, Pew Pew did not throw articulation at every joint opportunity, which I appreciated.

Really looking forward to see what this company does in the future. This is a great start

I'm not far from you. Hoping mine arrives soon.

What's the word on build quality? By and large people seem happy, but one guy I trust said it felt like a Gundam kit.

Corresponded with these folks twice about my address change, and they acknowledged receipt -- and of course they sent it to my old address. To their credit they have been responsive and apologetic. We'll see what happens if my items are misplaced.

Anyone have a link to the shipping company they're using?

What's the word on build quality? By and large people seem happy, but one guy I trust said it felt like a Gundam kit.

To me, this figure seems like a customizer's dream. The joints are stiff, but the armor is not glued on. It is attached to the base figure in many different mechanical ways. From my experience posing it, little bits of armor have popped off, but it can be reattached easily

Received.

Box sounded like it was full of lego. Right hand in pieces upon opening box. Palm split open and only two fingers and the thumb present in the box.

All in all very detailed figure, but needs to be treated much more delicately than most other 1/6 releases. This is more an art-figure, let's say. There's a lot of glue involved in keeping everything together, so expect to have to make repairs at some point down the line.

Got the combat version today. Very good figure, but i can't seem to get his helmet on correctly - it just kinda sits there - tabs don't seem to seat all the way. Anyone else have this problem?

I've been planning/hoping to take some photos, but...

1. Still waiting for the replacement hand
2. I'm still sick as a dog

Incidentally, they're taking pre-orders for a second round of figures, including the original red prototype version.

Back