Petition for Spider-Man 3.1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that was the idea.

I really am the only SM3 fan :slap

I can watch it, and not entirely despise it. It was just was such a drop off from the prior films and the story became way too convoluted with so many story lines and villains happening at once.

Although, if I had to sit down a watch one, I'd pick SM3 over ASM.

I've had no interest in rewatching ASM since I first rented it, but I would definitely pick it over watching SM3 again. That one left such a bad taste in my mouth. The worst things I can say about ASM is that it was kind of average and forgettable. . .and that they gave him a stupid basketball suit, of course. SM3 just turned into poo toward the end, and tainted the stuff I liked about the rest of the series.

If I had to choose between watching Spider-Man 3 or Amazing Spider-Man, I'd . . .

No, that's just stupid. I don't have to choose! Who's blu ray is it? Where am I viewing it? If it's my house, my entertainment room, I'll just put in Spider-Man 2.

I signed the petition, as I would definitely like to see how "Spider-Man 3" would play with the deleted scenes. I actually think there is quite a bit in "Spider-Man 3" the works fine. I thought the Norman/Harry Osborne part of the story, that played out over the course of the three movies, was one of the best parts of the third movie. Unfortunately, the movie did seem to fall apart in the final act. Venom seemed completely shoehorned in. It would be interesting to see if the addition of any of these scenes would make for a more even film.

Cheers for signing pal. Picked up a lot of steam in the past few days, and Sevenwebheads will soon be reporting on/promoting it. I don't know what good this movement will do, but it feels good to be actively trying something.

Despite it's issues, I don't mind S3. :lol

It's got some good stuff in there too. Thomas Hayden Church was perfectly cast as Sandman, & I loved his whole 'origin' sequence. The black Spidey suit was excellent, & some of the Venom scenes were great. That said, it's a challenge to enjoy the whole big dumb mess in one sitting. FFing through is recommended. :lol

I'd like to see the deleted scenes but I don't really care about a "3.1".

I mean, I don't think anything could save the movie, nothing. A few of those scenes don't even sound good. But you know what? I'm a behind the scenes guy. I love seeing things that didn't make the cut and alternate story points. The whole thing with Vulture and the "original Spider-Man 3" is fascinating. I'd love to see a documentary about what went on and get a new perspective on the movie. THAT is something I'd love to see.

vulture.jpg

IMG_0565_zps4a8c53eb.jpg

If I had to choose between watching Spider-Man 3 or Amazing Spider-Man, I'd . . .

No, that's just stupid. I don't have to choose! Who's blu ray is it? Where am I viewing it? If it's my house, my entertainment room, I'll just put in Spider-Man 2.

yeah... way to take the fun out of it.

I'd like to see the deleted scenes but I don't really care about a "3.1".

I mean, I don't think anything could save the movie, nothing. A few of those scenes don't even sound good. But you know what? I'm a behind the scenes guy. I love seeing things that didn't make the cut and alternate story points. The whole thing with Vulture and the "original Spider-Man 3" is fascinating. I'd love to see a documentary about what went on and get a new perspective on the movie. THAT is something I'd love to see.

I'd recommend picking up "The Spider-Man Chronicles". It's where those images came from, and is quite an interesting read. There's loads of concept art, costume tests, character designs etc.

Back