Petition for Hot Toys "Smallville" line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonesyd1129

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I love Smallville, the TV show based off the story of Clark Kent on his journey towards becoming Superman. It has been my favorite show since as long as I can remember. I love Hot Toys. Put them together and I get a Smallville Hot Toys line. It could be great...

I haven't seen Smallville since the end of its...third season, I think. Does Clark ever don the red & blue tights?

he hasnt yet. but in season 9, the previous season, he wore a black leather coat and a black tshirt with the "S" on it. it was awesome! in the season 9 finale martha made him a suit but they didnt really show it. all they showed was him looking at it and then they zoomed in on his eye and the "S" was in it... it was epic!! you hav missed so much... Doomsday, Supergirl, Metallo, and LOIS to name a few. you hav to start watching it again. season 10 starts sept. 24 of 25.

but dont you think figures would be awesome

Not even close to a priority for me, actually, to be honest, I will never miss a Hot Toys Smallville line.

But I am one of those collectors that wait for a line to be announced and grab the items I enjoy from each license. Smallville definitely would grab my attention. I would buy at least a Green Arrow, a Lex Luthor and a Clark Kent and any JSA member.

I'd be more interested in HT hiding a Tom Welling sculpt in their blank TTs than a full fledged line.

I vote no. I also vote that once this show has ended we all try to forget about it along with "Superboy" and "Lois & CLark: The New Adventures of Superman.":gah:

Definitely not at the top of my list. The only figure I'd really get is Green Arrow. But again, not at the top of my list.

Back