PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs **July 2017 Update**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs

Hey Pete, I think what's make the alex ross art more human is that you can acutally see his eyes.

but viks decision! :(

Great work and good to see you getting business! :rock

Ski

Thanks ski :)

Still deciding on the eyes, leaning towards real life eyes today but last night was thinking of going with the white ones :lol

At least if I paint them I can paint white over them if they don’t look right.

Kepp up the awesome work my man :rock2

I will Aaron :rock I will show WIP pics of Ash next week for you :hi5:

Thanks ski :)

Still deciding on the eyes, leaning towards real life eyes today but last night was thinking of going with the white ones :lol

At least if I paint them I can paint white over them if they don’t look right.

I will Aaron :rock I will show WIP pics of Ash next week for you :hi5:

Awesome Pete can't wait bud!

Omg if you ever are selling that clint eastwood figure, let me know I would buy it from you, as long as the price isn't too outrageous.

Small update update for a Ash commission for Aaron (Teddy Daniels)

This took me 5 hours to make with real metal and glasses screws. Was a big challenge to make but I am very satisfied with the results :)

:drool:drool:drool

I am one lucky dude!

Thank you so so much Pete, that is astonishing work and attention to detail :thud::clap

thanks pete that looks great. going to let you paint my next bat head also :)
for anyone who hasnt used pete - quick service, regular updates and always keeps u posted :)

im fussy, if i cant get things to look as perfect i wont display them. i have OCD when it comes to perfection on how my figures look and are displayed. I know i need help lol :panic:

next bat head to be painted for my collection will be this one:

bat2-1.jpg

Get in line buddy :lol just kidding! Pete did a great job!

:impatient: just kidding again

:lol i would be faster if you didnt want such strange characters :wink1:

That Vik, he's a tricky fella, you gotta watch him. :wink1:

I Blame Kenner!

Ski

i know he has had me working like a dog :gah:
:rotfl:rotfl

im fussy, if i cant get things to look as perfect i wont display them. i have OCD when it comes to perfection on how my figures look and are displayed. I know i need help lol :panic:

I can digit :rock

thanks pete that looks great. going to let you paint my next bat head also :)
for anyone who hasnt used pete - quick service, regular updates and always keeps u posted :)

Thanks for the recommendation vik, Much appreciated :hi5:

On my shelves between murderers like Jason, Freddy, Michael, and deadites from the Evil Dead l won't call him strange :lol But l know what you mean :nana: :lol

After seeing your Jason and Freddy on youtube those shelves sound awesome :rock You should show them off on SSF Frans as people are missing out.

Horror customs are defo the most interesting and best looking of all the customs but they are the hardest to make :lecture :wink1::wink1:

Back