PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs **July 2017 Update**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs

After seeing your Jason and Freddy on youtube those shelves sound awesome :rock You should show them off on SSF Frans as people are missing out.

Horror customs are defo the most interesting and best looking of all the customs but they are the hardest to make :lecture :wink1::wink1:

Thx Pete!! l'm gonna make some photo's this weekend!!

That looks very cool; surprised how well the two work together.

Lovely paint up mate

Sending you a pm now :wink1:

Great pics! That head on the Clown body works really well, the Arkham sculpt should look great on this body also.

A Malcolm Reynolds commission for carbo-fation sculpted by the talented Trevor Grove

mal1d.jpg

mal3h.jpg

Getting closer to my desired level with the eyes but still have a long way to go
maleyes.jpg

boots1d.jpg

boots2g.jpg

Ahhh poo... I was hoping it was Venkman :monkey2
(but seriously not rush :duff)

Awesome paint-up of Mal! Boots look great too; I've resisted buying a pair since I'm a cheapskate, but damn do they look good :lecture

Life ain't fair....you are painting a beautifull headsculpt while l'm beating up a Jason part 7 shirt and pants :lol

Make a tread to show your awesome customs like I said and I’m shore you will get lots of requests :stick

The plus side is the longer you wait the more you will have to show :lol

Make a tread to show your awesome customs like I said and I’m shore you will get lots of requests :stick

The plus side is the longer you wait the more you will have to show :lol

You allready start to know me....man l'm scared my inbox will be flooded with requests :lol

l promiss to start showing my work very soon, probably when Jason 7 and the other guy is done....

Ahhh poo... I was hoping it was Venkman :monkey2
(but seriously not rush :duff)

Awesome paint-up of Mal! Boots look great too; I've resisted buying a pair since I'm a cheapskate, but damn do they look good :lecture

Get them anything Trevor sculpts is great.

Holding of finishing Peter at the mo, I am going to make shore the skin tones match with the primer. I have started ray and Egon today and will repaint peter if he looks odd in comparison :hi5:

You allready start to know me....man l'm scared my inbox will be flooded with requests :lol

l promiss to start showing my work very soon, probably when Jason 7 and the other guy is done....

If it did make shore you don’t disappear with lots of unfinished projects which seems to be the current trend :lol

Get them anything Trevor sculpts is great.

Holding of finishing Peter at the mo, I am going to make shore the skin tones match with the primer. I have started ray and Egon today and will repaint peter if he looks odd in comparison :hi5:

Kickass man, I wondered if there might be a difference between using primer and not. I appreciate your level of commitment :duff

And honestly no rush, I'm just stoked to see them after looking at some more of your recent work; you're on fire :devil

Back